WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Speaking of endings, I remember there was a mention of an ending in gentle route for the Mistress that would be different from the rough route. But she isn't acting differently from the rough route.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Speaking of endings, I remember there was a mention of an ending in gentle route for the Mistress that would be different from the rough route. But she isn't acting differently from the rough route.
There is a greater difference in the way she acts between routes if she's upset with you, as in she put you in the storage room. If you stay on her good side there likely won't be much difference in her endings, aside from how Iris treats you when she visits.

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
There is a greater difference in the way she acts between routes if she's upset with you, as in she put you in the storage room. If you stay on her good side there likely won't be much difference in her endings, aside from how Iris treats you when she visits.
I have to say, absolutely adore this game. There aren't many that go as hard as this so I really hope whatever game you start after this has the same spirit.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
can't wait for the ending
i really wanna know what well happend next

and what about the next game, i mean after second class and slave high
I have to say, absolutely adore this game. There aren't many that go as hard as this so I really hope whatever game you start after this has the same spirit.
After I finish Second Class, I intend to start a series of small short story style games focusing on different scenarios. In addition to continuing with Slave High of course. Each short story will be it's own self contained game, focusing on it's own set of characters. Those will allow me to get really creative with different ideas, without having to commit to putting them in a large game.

And yes, they will of course all have the same femdom focus as my other games.

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
After I finish Second Class, I intend to start a series of small short story style games focusing on different scenarios. In addition to continuing with Slave High of course. Each short story will be it's own self contained game, focusing on it's own set of characters. Those will allow me to get really creative with different ideas, without having to commit to putting them in a large game.

:PogChamp:

A small request if I may, any chance you could maybe consider a cuter protagonist in one of them. The cuter they are the better the "agony".

Reactions: Among Us

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

Sounds great! I do hope those will be made with RenPy rather than RPGM though :unsure:

Reactions: Orwa and rai1230

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any chance of MC having sex with her sister?
it would be nice for that to happen
Mc already licked her pussy, already licked her anus... all that's left is to fuck her pussy
it would be cool for that to happen, sex between MC and sister. :love:

Reactions: Jccurtis
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes