lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
To get that scene you need to lick Sarah's pussy on day 2 and then go to a date with her after coming back from another date with one of the girls from the school. Then you will get that scene in the next day.

To get the dungeon scenes, you need to disobey the mom.
One clarification, you need to be on the gentle route for that scene.

to disobey her on the rough route, you need to get the butt plug or the diaper from your mistress and then refuse to wear it.
Thank you very much for the instructions ;) , I am satisfied with both routes and the way they end up to day 5 :D, I am dying to know what day six holds :sneaky:.

P.S. Thank you very much Taco for your wonderful and exciting game :devilish:

Oct 9, 2020
One clarification, you need to be on the gentle route for that scene.

to disobey her on the rough route, you need to get the butt plug or the diaper from your mistress and then refuse to wear it.
I have a half idea if I can propose, and if the sister or the mother could make the protagonist shrink with magic and start a little giant fetish? maybe he teases him by trampling him a little at a time, putting him in the nipples, licking him little by little, and if he had a part also futanari he puts it directly on the huge penis until he cums. maybe in the future or in the next update or game, even this "little" fetish could be there even if it only lasts a part.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I have a half idea if I can propose, and if the sister or the mother could make the protagonist shrink with magic and start a little giant fetish? maybe he teases him by trampling him a little at a time, putting him in the nipples, licking him little by little, and if he had a part also futanari he puts it directly on the huge penis until he cums. maybe in the future or in the next update or game, even this "little" fetish could be there even if it only lasts a part.
I actually made this animation about a year ago, and never put it into the game.
I would remake it to be better, if I were to add it to the game now.
miniguy cock.gif

Oct 9, 2020
I actually made this animation about a year ago, and never put it into the game.
I would remake it to be better, if I were to add it to the game now.
View attachment 1883845
oh yeah, if you have the chance to do it again and put it in the game please do it perfectly, even if with the mother it would be fantastic! or if I put it anyway, I'm a fetish that has immense value with you

Oct 9, 2020
You just have to wear the butt plug or diaper, if she gives it to you. You also have to agree to go home with Sarah if you're in the gentle route.
thank you very much then I'll try to do it this way, listen but do you also have a discord group?

Oct 9, 2020
another fetish that you could put on would be the use of the onahole through magic, in which it transforms the protagonist into a real sex toy, suitable for futanari would be the use in a single part and could please several
taco7

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes