taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
my opinion on this game.
1) Lots of scenes, farts, futa, piss, scat and the like.
2) Few scenes of normal fetishes.
3) One sex scene. And that's in a flashback.
Outcome. 5 gigs to become a masochist. Seriously, don't play this. You won't see anything good. All this I looked through the folder pictures.
I won't play it myself. I'm too old for current shit.
All of those fetishes are togglable. They would know that if they'd actually played the game.

I agree with their recommendation of dominant witches though. Good game.

Reactions: Jujansol

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Not better than Second Class though, not even close

That dude doesn't know shit. Clicking on a femdom game that has all and best features, and then complains about it. Why play it at all if it's not your thing? Don't waste anybody's time with your stupid comments.

Reactions: OuterZone

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
Some bugs:

Gym squat scene with Riley: some of Rileys dialogue (just before you do the squats) is spoken by MC.
Sleepover scene with mei: She says its good she put you in a cage even if you dont chose that option.
latest day: cage disappears in pretty much every scene except for the principle announcement.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Some bugs:

Gym squat scene with Riley: some of Rileys dialogue (just before you do the squats) is spoken by MC.
Sleepover scene with mei: She says its good she put you in a cage even if you dont chose that option.
latest day: cage disappears in pretty much every scene except for the principle announcement.
You're in the wrong thread, but thank you for the bug report. I don't know how I missed all of the cage stuff. I should be able to get a bugfix uploaded later tonight.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
I know you're still working on Slave High, but what would be the details for the next update of this game? I.E. are you working on both Mean Route and Gentle Route?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I know you're still working on Slave High, but what would be the details for the next update of this game? I.E. are you working on both Mean Route and Gentle Route?
A lot of the next update is going to be shared between routes, since you'll be going on trips with the different love interests. I might end up releasing both routes at once, but it depends on how long it takes me. If not, I'll be releasing the rough route first, since I released the gentle route last update.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Any chance for a Mistress + Iris ending? That scene where the three sleep on the same bed was cute, and it seems both Iris and the Mistress are attracted to each other, so is there any possible for this kind of ending?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Any chance for a Mistress + Iris ending? That scene where the three sleep on the same bed was cute, and it seems both Iris and the Mistress are attracted to each other, so is there any possible for this kind of ending?
Both of their endings will include the other, so you kind of end up with both of them if you pick either. The main difference is who's house you'll end up sleeping in.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Both of their endings will include the other, so you kind of end up with both of them if you pick either. The main difference is who's house you'll end up sleeping in.
Need an ending where the three of them sleep on the same bed :LOL:

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
My guy, you're being too awesome. Also, played slave high and somehow its looking even better. ❤

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Are the Iris and Mom futa scenes exclusive to the Rough path as well? I'm only really playing on the Gentle one, but would still enjoy futa scenes with them.
Specifically asking about the Bed BJ with Mom, I'm assuming it's an alternative for cum eating and rimjob?

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Are the Iris and Mom futa scenes exclusive to the Rough path as well? I'm only really playing on the Gentle one, but would still enjoy futa scenes with them.
Specifically asking about the Bed BJ with Mom, I'm assuming it's an alternative for cum eating and rimjob?
Gentle Iris has a couple of futa scenes, though I'm betting not as many as the rough path.

There is a dedicated futa character, one of Iris's school friends, it's the smart looking girl with the black haired ponytail.
There is 8 planned endings, 2 with Mom, (gentle & rough) 2 with Iris, (gentle & rough) 1 with Sara and 1 for each of the 3 of Iris's school friends.

Gentle path is the best for me, i love femdom and futadom, but the rough path would be a little too extreme fetish grade for my liking, the rough stuff can be fun, as long as it doesnae go to far, but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reficul
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes