Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Gentle Iris has a couple of futa scenes, though I'm betting not as many as the rough path.
Sadly, it seems I missed all of their futa scenes on my current play through, only had some Susan content even though the files show that there are several that exist. What choices are necessary for MC to get spit roasted on Mom's bed for example? Should I refuse every other girl and only focus on Mom and Iris or try to play the good boy as much as possible? There are simply no hints on how to find these scenes.
For stuff like that, a walkthrough or scene guide from the dev would be great.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Sadly, it seems I missed all of their futa scenes on my current play through, only had some Susan content even though the files show that there are several that exist. What choices are necessary for MC to get spit roasted on Mom's bed for example? Should I refuse every other girl and only focus on Mom and Iris or try to play the good boy as much as possible? There are simply no hints on how to find these scenes.
For stuff like that, a walkthrough or scene guide from the dev would be great.
IIRC, there are 3 scenes with Futa Iris in the gentler path.
First is if you refuse the cage the first time, but then accept the second time after she promises to have sex with you, she will turn into a Futa and fuck you.
Second is the video she does using magic to grow up. I don't think it is missable.
Third is when Mom is back and you have been a good soon, she will want to make a sequel to the futa video. Both Iris and mom will turn into a Futa for this scene.

Reactions: Reficul

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Second is the video she does using magic to grow up. I don't think it is missable.
Third is when Mom is back and you have been a good soon, she will want to make a sequel to the futa video. Both Iris and mom will turn into a Futa for this scene.
That scene was pegging in my game. Maybe you need to have angered Iris about the clothes, but when I refused the yellow dress, no futa scene happened either. Was that another scene, maybe?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
That scene was pegging in my game. Maybe you need to have angered Iris about the clothes, but when I refused the yellow dress, no futa scene happened either. Was that another scene, maybe?
I don't remember exactly, but it could have been pegging. But I'm sure the scene with mom (if you don't anger her) and iris is futa.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I don't remember exactly, but it could have been pegging. But I'm sure the scene with mom (if you don't anger her) and iris is futa.
Seems like it can be either, both scenes exist. But the trigger for futa is currently uncertain. It makes sense that if the first one was a futa video that mom would want to make a sequel, or pegging if that was part of the first one. So I guess I still need to know which decisions trigger the Big Iris Futa scene vs pegging.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Do we ever get to have vaginal sex with the girls or anal (not pegging lol). I get femdom is about the woman being in control and all but does that mean they dont allow sex?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Do we ever get to have vaginal sex with the girls or anal (not pegging lol). I get femdom is about the woman being in control and all but does that mean they dont allow sex?
You'll get to have sex with Lily in the new update. Most of the girls aren't interested in sex with MC, due to his small size.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
You'll get to have sex with Lily in the new update. Most of the girls aren't interested in sex with MC, due to his small size.
i just want to say i love your work its one of the best out there but still i would hope for vaginal sex with the mom and sis at least once a year

Oct 9, 2020
You'll get to with gentle route iris. Mom is a maybe.
when the next update will be released, if we will naturally see new futanari sex scenes (I hope so) will we also see a scene of the sister or the mother in the giantess futa version? (if not in this in the next one), and I was also wondering would it be possible to put the option through the use of magic by the sister to impregnate the brother? I know it's impossible but with magic everything can become impossible

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
4 months have gone no sign of update.
Each new update takes me 2 months to make. I alternate between the two games so each game receives an update every 4 months. This update is taking a little longer, because it covers the last day before endings and there is a lot to get in place. It will most likely be delayed about 2 weeks.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes