rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Each new update takes me 2 months to make. I alternate between the two games so each game receives an update every 4 months. This update is taking a little longer, because it covers the last day before endings and there is a lot to get in place. It will most likely be delayed about 2 weeks.
take your time you have proven yourself to be trust worthy though its hard we can wait

venkatesh66

Feb 13, 2019
Each new update takes me 2 months to make. I alternate between the two games so each game receives an update every 4 months. This update is taking a little longer, because it covers the last day before endings and there is a lot to get in place. It will most likely be delayed about 2 weeks.
thanks we are eagerly waiting for second class update!

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
oh so after this update theres gonna be one more final update for this game?

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
After this update, there will be a quick update to catch the gentle route up. Should take about a month. After that it's just endings. I'm not sure how long that will take, but my guess is around 3 months. We'll have to see though.
Can't believe it's gonna end in 3 something months. This is gonna be one of the finest games I've played Taco. You really did amazing with this. Slave high is looking Hella fine too.

Oct 9, 2020
by chance the new update should come out this week right? which should then lead to the end of this game right? (I mean next update not this one)

Oct 9, 2020
Yeah, I'm uploading it now. GoFile is being slow as all hell though.
The next update will be a smaller one that adds the gentle route's day 6 and then it's endings.
an alternative ending in the story would be funny if in the end with the futanari path from either the mother or the sister managed to get the protagonist pregnant haha

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Wouldnae really suprise me, all women in this world uses magic, If I was a gambling man, I would bet vital parts of my anatomy, that there was a few beyond depraived women that created some spells to do just that.

Last edited:
Reactions: monsterdragon55

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Wouldnae really suprise me, all women in this world uses magic, If I was a gambling man, I would bet vital parts of my anatomy, that there was a few beyond depraived women that created some speels to do just that.
IIRC, there is a mention about the Amazons creating a way to impregnate man.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I found a bug, the shower scene after you wake up with Susan, has the MC wearing a cage, even if he didn't wear one before
taco7

Do you happen to know where they say Amazons have a way to impregnate men? if so where exactly did they say it?
I found out, it is in Slave High in one of the Ms Johnson's classes:
"This position was used extensively by the all-futa Amazonians, when they were working on how to offload child birthing onto their men."

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes