Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
maybe they like... but not with MC
Are there scenes of females having sex with males in this game besides MC? Because I haven't seen any of those as well yet.

Edit:

See the thing is - I like to see women be sexually pleased, and I like powerful women, but here are a few problems:

1) If a woman doesn't like dick then she seems not straight ( my humble opinion ) and doing anything sexual with someone who you are not sexually attracted to doesn't seem like it would give you optimal sexual satisfaction.
2) Jerking off a male or pegging them again doesn't give the female any sexual satisfaction, sure it satisfies her sadistic urges, but she doesn't feel anything herself, it doesn't get her off.
3) The fact that women want to peg so much in this game also makes them seem like they have an inferiority complex, like they have to imitate males, like if they don't penetrate the same way males do then they are lesser, this makes them seem like less powerful.
4) The only thing that checks the boxes for me somewhat is the forced cunnilingus, since it gives female the pleasure, but again, receiving cunnilingus from a male that you don't find sexually attractive ( cuz apparently they don't like dick ) seems on par for me with straight guy getting a blowjob from another dude, not optimal satisfaction.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Really? Not a single straight penetrative sex scene with other women?
Correct.

Actually I forgot, your mistress has sex with your father on the flashback, if you have futa and pegging disabled.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Dudes aiming for a very specific audience where trans women are women enough to have magical powers, but men are not.....and somehow women dont like having sex with men at all unless theyre giving it. Ehhhh to each their own I suppose.
The futas in the game are just women that used magic to grow a dick. Women in the game have penetrative sex, just not with the player since his dick is so small. In the flashback scene, you can see your mistress have sex with your father like it's a regular occurrence (if futa and pegging is disabled)

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, what'll be in the gentle route update exactly?
The changes will include:
  1. Tweaking of your trip with Iris and your mistress to better fit the gentle route
  2. Adding some extra scenes to the Iris and Mistress trip
  3. Adding Sarah's trip
  4. Probably some extra scenes in the morning before you leave for whatever trip your going to

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Sorry, my bad. Futa and pegging disabled.
Bruh, maybe add the fetish content as an EXTRA instead of a replacement? Also why not just have a question to prompt the content? Maybe I want to see the content with others who are not the protagonist.

Also you said there was sex in Lily arc, I haven't seen any, I completed the game.

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Pretty close, yes.
There's an update to bring the gentle route to parity with the new rough route update, that should come out next month. After that it's just endings.
It's wild seeing a Dev actually finish a successful game on here. You sir are a bonafide legend. ❤

Reactions: decerto113

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Bruh, maybe add the fetish content as an EXTRA instead of a replacement? Also why not just have a question to prompt the content? Maybe I want to see the content with others who are not the protagonist.

Also you said there was sex in Lily arc, I haven't seen any, I completed the game.
The fetish content is the intended experience, the alternate scenes are replacements for if someone wants to opt out of the intended experience. I used to just skip the scene if you had it disabled, but then people who didn't like those kinks recieved significantly less content than others. I want the game to feel complete regardless of how many fetishes you have disabled.

I do feel it is a shame some content is locked behind disabling certain fetishes. I intend to go back and add an easier way to get those scenes. The solution might be just adding the choice before the scene, but I'd ideally like to find a more elegant solution.

Were you wearing the chastity cage? That should be the only way to miss it, assuming you're playing the rough route.

Reactions: Kratas1337

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The Susan's bath scene still bugged with the chastity cage. I even downloaded the patch.

Another thing I noticed is even if you choose to not suffer the pain in the pool scene, it plays exactly as if you accept pain.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The Susan's bath scene still bugged with the chastity cage. I even downloaded the patch.

Another thing I noticed is even if you choose to not suffer the pain in the pool scene, it plays exactly as if you accept pain.
Okay, I just double checked to be sure.

When it comes to the Susan shower scene I'm pretty sure it's fixed. I'm assuming you're loading a save from during Susan's trip. Unfortunately, when you make a save in rpgmaker, it saves the version of the code you're using at that moment. So Even if I update it later, if you're using a save created during the scene the code won't update. You need to load a save from before you go on Susan's trip, or use the skip to day 6 function.

As far as the pool scene goes. Can you describe exactly what you mean? Like does it play the ballbusting animation and everything? I just replayed the scene and it seemed to function like normal. Could you also tell me what choices you made and what fetishes you have disabled? It could be broken with only certain variations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Okay, I just double checked to be sure.

When it comes to the Susan shower scene I'm pretty sure it's fixed. I'm assuming you're loading a save from during Susan's trip. Unfortunately, when you make a save in rpgmaker, it saves the version of the code you're using at that moment. So Even if I update it later, if you're using a save created during the scene the code won't update. You need to load a save from before you go on Susan's trip, or use the skip to day 6 function.

As far as the pool scene goes. Can you describe exactly what you mean? Like does it play the ballbusting animation and everything? I just replayed the scene and it seemed to function like normal. Could you also tell me what choices you made and what fetishes you have disabled? It could be broken with only certain variations.
Game looks amazing... just hope for more footjobs

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The solution might be just adding the choice before the scene, but I'd ideally like to find a more elegant solution.
Would be ideal tbh.

Were you wearing the chastity cage? That should be the only way to miss it, assuming you're playing the rough route.
First time I went to Lilly MC sucked her breasts on the bed. Second time sucked breasts again on the couch while she gave handjob then cuni, no sex. Was nothing rough there, she was nice. I have to play the rough route to get the sex?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes