taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Would be ideal tbh.

First time I went to Lilly MC sucked her breasts on the bed. Second time sucked breasts again on the couch while she gave handjob then cuni, no sex. Was nothing rough there, she was nice. I have to play the rough route to get the sex?
No. The sex is in day 6, which hasn't been released for the gentle route yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
it would be great if you could add more slots for save games :)
I said it at that time, because I had already problems, they are back now :cry:
I think a good rule for how many savegames you should include at least is:
Number of scenes + number of branching choices
I already have two copies, because of the mean and gentle route, but 50 is definitely not enough. At least if you don't have a gallery (however, I would suggest you to keep adding save games, because having a good gallery, especially in RPG maker, is not easy)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Okay, I just double checked to be sure.

When it comes to the Susan shower scene I'm pretty sure it's fixed. I'm assuming you're loading a save from during Susan's trip. Unfortunately, when you make a save in rpgmaker, it saves the version of the code you're using at that moment. So Even if I update it later, if you're using a save created during the scene the code won't update. You need to load a save from before you go on Susan's trip, or use the skip to day 6 function.

As far as the pool scene goes. Can you describe exactly what you mean? Like does it play the ballbusting animation and everything? I just replayed the scene and it seemed to function like normal. Could you also tell me what choices you made and what fetishes you have disabled? It could be broken with only certain variations.
I'm still getting it even after downloading the patch and I loaded a save where you have to choose going to susan or staying with Iris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The pool scene is the same, no matter if I choose pain or not pain, not even the dialogue changes. I have no fetishes disabled. And it ends with a render where the MC cummed, but in both scenes the Mistress stopped before the MC could cum.

Dec 9, 2018
I am stuck at the beginning where I have to bend over at the couch. Nothing happens when the sister gets something from the coat rack

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I'm still getting it even after downloading the patch and I loaded a save where you have to choose going to susan or staying with Iris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The pool scene is the same, no matter if I choose pain or not pain, not even the dialogue changes. I have no fetishes disabled. And it ends with a render where the MC cummed, but in both scenes the Mistress stopped before the MC could cum.
Okay, I'm at a complete loss. I've tried around 20 times. I can't get either of those bugs to happen in v0.971. I even downloaded a copy of v0.97 and applied the patch to it, to see if it was a problem with the patch specifically, but I still can't get them to happen.

My only thought is either your save file or your whole game got corrupted somehow. Try skipping to day 6 from the main menu to see if that fixes it, if not you'll just have to redownload the game.

*Edit* are you using Mac? Because that could be a problem I can't test for.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I am stuck at the beginning where I have to bend over at the couch. Nothing happens when the sister gets something from the coat rack
I just checked to make sure the new update didn't break anything. It seems to be working fine, so just start a new game and try again. It probably just randomly froze.

If it keeps happening, then your computer is struggling to display the animation. Try the compressed version, it should be easier to load.

Last edited:

MaxMaxie

Apr 5, 2022
First of all, amazing game ! You have my thanks for your dedication !
Second, is there a way to change the characters relation and name while skipping to day 5 or 6 ? I can't find one if there is :(

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
First of all, amazing game ! You have my thanks for your dedication !
Second, is there a way to change the characters relation and name while skipping to day 5 or 6 ? I can't find one if there is :(
Damn! I meant to add that, but I forgot. I'll make sure to get it in the update next month.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
On the lily route: When Eric is camping with her in the evening, she has to pee. In this case, Eric wears a diaper, but when she has to poo, Eric wears his luffy pants. ;-)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
On the lily route: When Eric is camping with her in the evening, she has to pee. In this case, Eric wears a diaper, but when she has to poo, Eric wears his luffy pants. ;-)
Thanks for the bug report, I'll get that fixed.

Just to be clear, you were wearing the diaper in the other scenes right?

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
yes. And in all the other scenes on the beach with her as well, just not in the poop scene.
ohh and at night in the tent and the morning after, but I assume you are supposed to not wear the pants when sleeping
Keep up your great work!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes