Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
There seems to be a few fetishes in his game that I don't like and hope they are avoidable if not I wont try this game the fetishes I dislike are the pissing,foot worship,that screen with that overweight woman,the scenes with the female with strap on in the guy and the chastity chastity whatever that is looks like too many in this game may not be my type of game.
You better skip it.^^

Reactions: Jujansol

Frogface29

Feb 22, 2022
Jesus christ...this is not femdom is torture, if someone is having what the mc have is better to die than live like that, the "good" route you are treated worse than a shit, the bad is even worse, i know that some people like when the woman control the guy, get slapped, but this is torture, there is only shit for the mc every single day, there was not one day that i could say "hey, this is nice" is torture every single day, and nobody give a fuck, the only way that he could possible find peace is dying, even after you help your mother fucking friend he betrayed you and you get fucked. If you believe that having all that every single day of your life is good, please, find help...
No, I do not think that having this all day would be good. That is why I play a game and don't yeet my real life down the drain to indulge in one of my fetishes. As much as it would probably turn me on to be treated like that, I would never let someone do that to me because I use my brain, not my dick.

Reactions: yoyoma28

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
No, I do not think that having this all day would be good. That is why I play a game and don't yeet my real life down the drain to indulge in one of my fetishes. As much as it would probably turn me on to be treated like that, I would never let someone do that to me because I use my brain, not my dick.
Bah... where do I find a portal to a world like that? I'll be the first in line! ;)

gerban15

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, I finished the Iris gentle route and quite liked it. But it would be much better if it were even more consensual. By that, I don't mean less harsh but e.g the attitude of the MC could be more positive. E.g. his inner monologue could be more about his adoration of Iris than all the complaining, crying, and disgust he feels most of the time.

The end (on the ship) feels that way and for me, it would be better if it started sooner (so yea the ship is the best). Because in the first 4 days, he is excited during most of the stuff but at the same time he doesn't want any of that. Even if we select that he enjoyed it one day he complains (or is even disgusted) the next day..... so that is a bit contradictory......

Anyway, good game.

Reactions: yoyoma28

TheUnco

Feb 1, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm suffering from an error where I literally cannot move in the game without causing an error. I suspect it has something to do with the saves I've copied over. I've attached an image of the problem.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
When can we expect an update to this? The other game is better than this but I like the characters in this more.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Taco usually needs two months for an update and alternates with these two games.
As long there is no really important bugfix for Slave high/U we can expect an update for the start of may. :)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes