RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think there are too many femdom games that are too hardcore, but not enough games who fill the gap between hardcore femdom and standard games.
Totally agree, almost all the games that actually focus on femdom take it to an extreme that just isn't enjoyable. Its like its all or nothing for some reason.

Reactions: x32 and Kaliba

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Mmmm i wish developers who want to create a femdom based games, would also consider an alternate more mild femdom route aka. "gentle femdom". I.e. the mc doesn't have a micro dick and vanilla sex is involved (only the woman plays the dominant part).

Standard micro dick (I think it would be more interessting if it would be a punishment spell that leads to the micro dick for a short period of time), futanari pegging etc. are not my thing.

I think there are too many femdom games that are too hardcore, but not enough games who fill the gap between hardcore femdom and standard games. The only game that caters toward this niche, respectively the only game that comes to my mind, would be "monster girl island".
I strongly disagree with you, but I don't mean that just to argue with you. Your point is valid, those are the things you want. From my perspective there is a lot of gentler femdom (foot worship, and a whole slew of what is actually just assertive women that do whatever to gratify/sexually please the male). Its really rare to find content that goes to these lengths or into these fetishes, so I honestly and truly want this to succeed and keep going, because there is tons of feet worship and monster girls, but if I want more pegging/humilation/watersports/etc, I'd have to learn japanese, and even then its still limited by comparison.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
what apron are you talking about i played the game twice only saw the panties ?
Johnny the apron is in the scene after he explodes on his sisters bed sheets. He has to wash the in the bathroom and can not go outside the house bare arsed naked. so Mom gives him an apron.

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Writing could have more humiliation, a enslavment system would be nice and more physical domination but this is a 5 star game

The game have great sprites, great animations, I do love femdom games, and this is a great one, great work, congratulations

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Writing could have more humiliation, a enslavment system would be nice and more physical domination but this is a 5 star game

The game have great sprites, great animations, I do love femdom games, and this is a great one, great work, congratulations
Glad to hear you liked it! Can you elaborate what you mean by an enslavement system? I'm always looking for new ideas lol.

Feb 26, 2019
Try to enter the bathroom. Iris is in there, and you'll try and peek. I'll add a small hint to the game.
I get nothing trying to go in the bathroom.
Try to enter the bathroom. Iris is in there, and you'll try and peek. I'll add a small hint to the game.
I tried that many times. I just got it to kick... the hit box must be really small. You may want to adjust that. Thanks!

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I get nothing trying to go in the bathroom.

I tried that many times. I just got it to kick... the hit box must be really small. You may want to adjust that. Thanks!
Are you using mouse controls? I think you have to hit enter on the door, and that is probably difficult with the mouse. Sorry, I never use the mouse when I play games, so I missed some stuff like this during testing. Next time I upload a bugfix, I'll change the doors to activate upon touch.

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
I have to say this game looks very promising! Will play the demo and then decide if I become a Patreon.

Are you planing to put more humiliation scenes in the game like: eating out of a dog bowl, licking dirty shoes, spitting, face slapping, human ashtay, or the two girls invite some female friends over and humiliate the poor guy in front of theme.

Another question from with region of the world do you come from? Asking because fetishes differ all around the world.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I have to say this game looks very promising! Will play the demo and then decide if I become a Patreon.

Are you planing to put more humiliation scenes in the game like: eating out of a dog bowl, licking dirty shoes, spitting, face slapping, human ashtay, or the two girls invite some female friends over and humiliate the poor guy in front of theme.

Another question from with region of the world do you come from? Asking because fetishes differ all around the world.
I would say most of those, with the exception of human ash tray, will be in the game eventually. I've been eyeing a dirty feet asset for licking feet clean, but I've already spent all of this months patreon money on new outfits, hair, and a futa mod. So it will have to wait until next month. I do already have a bunch of pet play assets. That will probably have to wait until day 3 though, because day 2 is quickly becoming full of fetishes.

I'm from the United States. I would say I have all the fetishes, although I'm currently not adding the most extreme ones because they're extremely niche

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
When you said keep an eye out for outfit preview I didn't expect it to be Patreon locked. Sneaky! :sneaky:

There was an issue I forgot to report: in the paddle spanking, it seemed to occasionally "skip" an animation cycle (ie. the dialogue would play as if a swat had occurred, when it hadn't). Not a big deal, but maybe something to look into.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
When you said keep an eye out for outfit preview I didn't expect it to be Patreon locked. Sneaky! :sneaky:

There was an issue I forgot to report: in the paddle spanking, it seemed to occasionally "skip" an animation cycle (ie. the dialogue would play as if a swat had occurred, when it hadn't). Not a big deal, but maybe something to look into.
Sorry about that. I was going to upload it public, but I don't want to get patreon upset with me for posting nsfw images in public posts. Here is a sample. Obviously this is not all the possible combinations, those are up on patreon with the animations, but this should give you an idea of the mix and matching you can do.

I'm aware of that issue. I'm keeping an eye on it, I'll probably have to switch up how I program animations.
sample.png

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Sorry about that. I was going to upload it public, but I don't want to get patreon upset with me for posting nsfw images in public posts. Here is a sample. Obviously this is not all the possible combinations, those are up on patreon with the animations, but this should give you an idea of the mix and matching you can do.

I'm aware of that issue. I'm keeping an eye on it, I'll probably have to switch up how I program animations.
Thanks! Totally understand wanting to keep things safe for Patreon. In my (obviously biased) opinion, sharing occasional previews (of previews) with us while keeping the full variations to your patrons (who are indeed paying for the privilege) is a nice and appreciated middle-ground. Is second from right a diaper or some type of fancy panties? If the former, does that mean that type of play is on the table?

As for your animation issue, feel free to holler if you can't get it sorted. I assume you're using parallel processes but there are various ways to force an alignment to the dialogue/script-progression process if that's the issue.

Cheers!

D

Deleted member 1550525

What I've never seen in games yet and could be maybe implemented: humbler(at the girls party mmmmm), post orgasm torture(hj or bj), armipts fetish.

Last edited by a moderator:

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
I like the concept and there's a lot to do with it... rpgm elements though. really slows the experience down. plus i wanted to get to the high society servant aspect but i cant get past the scenes with the sister who wants to peg me

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
I would say most of those, with the exception of human ash tray, will be in the game eventually. I've been eyeing a dirty feet asset for licking feet clean, but I've already spent all of this months patreon money on new outfits, hair, and a futa mod. So it will have to wait until next month. I do already have a bunch of pet play assets. That will probably have to wait until day 3 though, because day 2 is quickly becoming full of fetishes.

I'm from the United States. I would say I have all the fetishes, although I'm currently not adding the most extreme ones because they're extremely niche
Hey taco7,

I played your demo (day 1) and I really like the idea and the gameplay. Technically the game looks very promising especially after playing day 1. The animations are looking very good as well as the assets, models etc. It also looks like you are relatively good in coding from what I have seen in the past from femdom games.

In my opinion this can become one of the best femdom games available, because of the relatively real-life setting, expect the magical stuff, but Sabrina worked out 20 years ago why not in a femdom game too?

My only concern goes in the direction of the fixation on some fetishes. As you already have noticed here there are a lot of people here and in real-life (especially where I'm from) this small penis humiliation thing is a total deal breaker. Not because they feel offended but they find it too cliche or to unrealistic I don't know why but the same goes for characters with a total over-sized penis. An option that your main actor has a normal sized penis and without the small penis humiliation would be very a total plus for your game. The same goes for the sissification content in the game for a lot of people in the femdom scene this is again a total deal breaker.

The other thing is that household thing, people are relatively fine with this setting if this is your landlord and your roommate (and you are a subtenant) for the most it is also fine if the older lady is Iris mom, but just your landlord. You just have to fix some small sections in the texts to make this believable (in some sections you have not made the relationship between the characters variable). This is especially important not just for some these things are deal breakers but your game could become illegal in some regions of the world if the content can be seen as incest. I guess you can find a relatively easy way to fix this. Don't build the main story to much about a specific relation between the characters.

These are the only things I think are problematic.

Another good tip in my opinion is be open to optional fetishes (e.g. human ashtray, eat out of dog bowl, scraps below under the table, giving oral (while the woman have breakfast), collar/chains, masks, caning, whipping, branding of initial or ownership status (magial branding e.g.), underpants used as trash bin whatever) like you did with strapon and golden shower in the beginning, maybe a sexual preference sheet you fill out in the beginning of the game. Some other fetishes like chastity can be deal breakers for another fraction of people.

If you do that and make your approach more open you can have a lot of backers while you still have a game that fits your own fetishes. Towards motivation, of cause something is maybe not your fetish but if you look towards other creators of femdom games on patron, there are people (like darktoz) who have over 1000 backers and this very stable. For a long time the minimum backing was 5$(now 3$) but a lot of them I talked to are in the 2nd tire for 10$(now 9$) I think this can be a big motivation for the extra work too.

Just my few cents. Will become a 2nd tire backer of your project soon ;)

Hovy

Reactions: Alannnnn

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Thanks! Totally understand wanting to keep things safe for Patreon. In my (obviously biased) opinion, sharing occasional previews (of previews) with us while keeping the full variations to your patrons (who are indeed paying for the privilege) is a nice and appreciated middle-ground. Is second from right a diaper or some type of fancy panties? If the former, does that mean that type of play is on the table?

As for your animation issue, feel free to holler if you can't get it sorted. I assume you're using parallel processes but there are various ways to force an alignment to the dialogue/script-progression process if that's the issue.

Cheers!
It is a diaper. It's actually from a scene i'm making for my $25 tier patron, but it will be wearable around the house after that. And for anyone worried, yes diapers will be completely skippable.

Yes I'm using parallel processes, I'll be sure to talk to you if I can't figure it out.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes