ayalnjan

Dec 5, 2018
i was waiting for the new update.... and feels disappointed. Where is kylie? or sarah? These endings seem rushed. I miss the old days when the content creator was more dedicated

Last edited:

ayalnjan

Dec 5, 2018
I was eagerly waiting for the update, but feels disappointed. Where is kylie and sarah? these endings except iris' seem rushed

GRLA

Feb 5, 2023
Is the best game ever, I hope the developer makes more content like that. (Focus in watersports and cunni )

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
is there any walkthrough for routes and their results?
I think taco is intending to make a scene guide, but for the time being not really. These are the big decisions though:
  1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  8. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  9. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  10. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from this, there will be some variation depending on what clothes you're wearing or what fetishes you've selected, although this won't change the overall layout of the game. I will also point out that you can see a list of all the renders in www/img/pictures, which I've used a couple times to see if I've missed anything good. Ultimately I do recommend playing through the game a couple times blind before you do this, and just make sure to do branching saves when possible (the game gives lots of opportunities, so it's not too difficult). Hope this helps!

Apr 21, 2023
which endings are there right now? Is sarah finished?
Planning to play this soon and just checked the change log. The only endings that were mentioned in the change log were for Lily and Susan.

Can't wait! Game looks very kinky with all those fetishes... I'ma pass on scat though I hope it's optional

Is there anything along the lines of MC being forced to suck D?

So that I don't trigger some sensitive people with that last question I'll leave a "No Homo" here :rolleyes: ...

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Planning to play this soon and just checked the change log. The only endings that were mentioned in the change log were for Lily and Susan.

Can't wait! Game looks very kinky with all those fetishes... I'ma pass on scat though I hope it's optional

Is there anything along the lines of MC being forced to suck D?

So that I don't trigger some sensitive people with that last question I'll leave a "No Homo" here :rolleyes: ...
Scat is optional. There are some optional forced-bi scenes with Sarah and Justin.

Reactions: I don't really know

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Iris' ending was a bit disappointing. Marrying his own sister? Wtf... I can understand the femdom life, but marriage? What?
What are you even talking about??
At the start (doesn't happen, when you continue from a later day) you are asked about your relationship with her, wich is is definetly not sister!! ;-)

• Angry
Reactions: Jujansol
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes