VN Ren'Py Abandoned Second Dimension [v0.3.0] [BigDarkPP]

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
The Engrish is strong in this one, only about 2 mins in but there hasn't been a single sentence that made any sense. If the dev is here please give your script to an English speaker before releasing it in future

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
aaand deleted, stuck in a loop, do devs not do a test run before release? ahh well i like the art, will come back in a year or so if the game isn't dead, hopefully by then the game is flushed out, the dev gets a proofreader and it's not bugged to hell

Aug 22, 2017
Anything with that type of anatomy and not properly drawning hands is a big joke.
Look, i'm not who to judge but at least a mininum in quality art. This is too dA-tier.
And you have a Patreon? Woah. Thanks for trying thought.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
The Engrish is strong in this one, only about 2 mins in but there hasn't been a single sentence that made any sense. If the dev is here please give your script to an English speaker before releasing it in future
Only I'm allowed to use Engrish...but since I've spoken English for a long time by now any Engrish I use would be intentional. :p

I'd agree...let a native English speaker proofread it first...and try to build up 15-20 minutes of content between releases, plz k thx bye. :cool:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
needs tags. Only realized there were even sex scenes in yet cause I've ignored like 3 updates already due to lack of tags and thought "Wow how doesn't this have content yet?" and looked at the changelog.

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
Cute characters but art style similar to Camp Pinewood. I hope it changes in the future and more characters too.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
This is missing the "Parody" tag. I wish more game submissions took care of making sure they had it for anything that uses known IPs as their basis. Even when they are just renamed characters.

Reactions: UserLimited

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Right now this is not really a coherent game, it's more a puzzle where you click around and stumble on some sex scenes. There does not seem to be any progression or actual gameplay at the moment.

Unless I'm missing something and those "nothing here" and "not now" can somehow be unlocked. (Judging by the game files I found everything there is.)

Soooo... good luck and I'll check back in 20 or 30 more updates.

PS: Please don't block the rollback feature.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
expected some, perhaps even 2 pics alting back and forward gif, not now, a single image for the sex is all :eek:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good prologue, obviously it requires work, but it has a lot of potential, visually it looks great, good luck.