Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm just going to wait for the compress version and look at CG. I can't waste my time with shitty mechanics anymore.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
In addition to the three blocks I've reached above, I'm now blocked in the Lala/Lola path, it seems.
I can't ever get her alone in the bathroom on Thursday morning. She is either not there at all or Laura is in there with her. I have tried visiting Laura first and making sure she stays in her room, but when I go to the bathroom after Laura is there...or it's empty.

I have not done any of the "Christmas" event because I wanted to get all of the girls as advanced as possible before I began it, but now I'm stuck with 4 of them when there should be continuations and I have no clue what to do. Any help on any of them would be appreciated (and is Laura being in the bathroom after visiting her in her bedroom a bug?)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Sanjida Tonne, post: 1723790, member: 35986"] может ли кто-нибудь загрузить Мега-ссылку?? или хруст версии?[/ЦИТАТА]
Thanks!

Adding mirror

Reactions: erikus

NeonCows

May 20, 2017
try those files for "cheats"
(save before , because of cheat detection)

1) morning/night in your room button with stats + unlock xp + coffee
2) top left corner more labels
3) win/loss after each volley ball so you can choose
Is there any way to bypass the cheat detection? Because that file is outdated?

jkjns2014

Jan 20, 2019
Need serious help on two issue:

1. After finishing quest with Jenny (Quest 5) an error shows and when I ignore, that mission do not marked as done. How to solve it? (Attaching the error code):

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Games\Second_happiness-22-all\Second_happiness-2.2-all\renpy\execution.py", line 408, in run
node.execute()
File "D:\Games\Second_happiness-22-all\Second_happiness-2.2-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1647, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\Second_happiness-22-all\Second_happiness-2.2-all\renpy\python.py", line 1669, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\Games\Second_happiness-22-all\Second_happiness-2.2-all\renpy\python.py", line 534, in py_compile
raise e

2. How I can start "Teaching Lessons"? I have tried attending whole week in collage but still can not.....

ablackpanda

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone know how to get vodka for christmas, stuck at gate of club with mina?
Or variable to add vodka to inventory? Please

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
New Year
1Talk to Shantrell and Lala
2. Talk to Laura
3Talk to Shantrell and Lala
4 Talk to Laura (Pop button)
5 Again Lala and Shantrell
6. We run between them until Laura has the "Tyk" button
7We go to the workshop for the tool
8We talk with Lala
9We talk with Laura
10We talk with Shantrell
11 go to the store .500 bucks necessary
12We speak with Shantrell. NO (in the case of yes-sad ending)
13 Again we go to the store
14 2nd day Kitchen
15Share in all rooms until we find shantrell (hide. Pillows)
16 Again in the shop (1000 needed)
17We go to the thicket - a bottle of vodka near the stone - not enough - bring down the price to 999
18We go to the club

19 For the ending with BRAND we go to her house
20Kitchen-New Year-Cook Punch
21 Propose punch-With Jack-L Laura-Brenda (4x buttons Wine-Leg-Wine-Grab, Undress, thrust)

22For ending Laura and girlfriend-after p.18 go home

23. Kitchen-New Year- Prepare Punch-Offer Punch-No- Ask for Laura
24. A bit to drink-to play on a computer- play-understand-play-understand-play-understand-play-drink
25 We choose to whom we are going. Zhanna-Laura-Stella (Save and try different options and look for hidden buttons) I JUST TRY TO REMEMBER HOW TO GO TO THIS OPTION, OTHER THANKS TO ALL.

FINISHING WITH SHORTREL
1 After p.18 go home
2 Kitchen-New Year-cook punch-do not offer punch-offer beer
END WITH LALA
1. After p.18 we go home
2Kuhnya-New Year-prepare punch-offer punch-offer beer- DO NOT carry it to the sofa-skr. Stripping button
ENDING SHANTTREL, LORA, LALA
All the same as with Shantrel, only attributed to the sofa
We undress all three, we choose whom to fuck. You can fuck only one and save will not help, so to watch all three episodes this pissing new year must be passed three times

ATTENTION !!!! NG with Laura's friends, this script will not pass if IMPUDENCE IS LESS THAN 123
Anyone know how to get vodka for christmas, stuck at gate of club with mina?
Or variable to add vodka to inventory? Please

Just one page mate, just one page.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017

SECOND HAPPINESS [V.2.4]
Torrent
[QUOTE = "Sanjida Tonne, post: 1723790, member: 35986"] может ли кто-нибудь загрузить Мега-ссылку?? или хруст версии?[/ЦИТАТА]
does anyone has a change log?
would be nice to know what is there.

derbertl

Oct 28, 2017
i like the artwork but ugh the grind and gameplay make this kinda quantillion clicky unhappy game. cg would be appreciated

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
i like the artwork but ugh the grind and gameplay make this kinda quantillion clicky unhappy game. cg would be appreciated
use unren mate you can have your cg easly
I think the bastard VNORTH stockholm syndromed me, I kinda like finding the end. but the grind is killing if you have to start from the beggining I am with you.
there should be a save from 1.0 in here you can use it and halve the grind.

Reactions: derbertl

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok people for 2.4 julia first you must have finished at least 2.2 if not 2.3
always go to the park at day on tuesdays and wednesdays
always have an ice cream
always go to the walkaround before the benches
for the holding hands and walking section you have to go with get cought escape section.
get caught first then escape then get caught by the second girl then escape and then get caught by the third girl and then escape and dont for get the hot spots on escape.
always go early on wednesdays to Moira and until Julia sits on top of the table don't touch any hot spot.

finding the rest I leave it to you. But don't forget to have a breakfast with lala if you have finished 2.3

also anyone found the shocking lala breakfast scene where she raises one leg?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes