Mar 12, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or not but on Wednesday mornings when I set a trap for Shantrel, I always get another heart start. I am not sure what this is tied to. When I am in the MC's room and click on the "Best Mommy" Poster, I have a green check mark for all the events except "Coffee". I am wondering if this is why I am still getting heart starts or if its a bug in the game.

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I may sound like a broken record but how exactly do I buy the swimsuit? I've done remotely everything I could with Shantrel, from the beach, to the point she gives me a blowjob while sleeping. Yet somehow I'm still suck in the "Why are you hiding?" phase whenever I arrive at BADGIRL.

Apr 30, 2018
I may sound like a broken record but how exactly do I buy the swimsuit? I've done remotely everything I could with Shantrel, from the beach, to the point she gives me a blowjob while sleeping. Yet somehow I'm still suck in the "Why are you hiding?" phase whenever I arrive at BADGIRL.
Same here.

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
Same here.
Yeah considering how sub par the walkthrough is, I managed to figure it out myself. It never concluded whether or not I should finish the "upskirt" path or not, and it's not necessarily his fault due to the lack of coherent english.

So I managed to buy it after I finished the upskirt and sink path.

Reactions: badwonder

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or not but on Wednesday mornings when I set a trap for Shantrel, I always get another heart start. I am not sure what this is tied to. When I am in the MC's room and click on the "Best Mommy" Poster, I have a green check mark for all the events except "Coffee". I am wondering if this is why I am still getting heart starts or if its a bug in the game.
vnorth makes the games by version to version check the change log and see if you have missed something, "coffee" means you dirnk coffe so you can pee in shatrel's mouth and she gets angry and doesn't visit you anymore, so it is not something that sticks every time you drink coffee it becomes a tick. (so might be a bug)

How to decode photos and video
search unren mate.

Same here.
Listen to this man>

Yeah considering how sub par the walkthrough is, I managed to figure it out myself. It never concluded whether or not I should finish the "upskirt" path or not, and it's not necessarily his fault due to the lack of coherent english.

So I managed to buy it after I finished the upskirt and sink path.
as you will find out yourself mate laura's part is especially painful, I had to struggle with park event for a very very long time, then I realised Vnorth does everything version to version, so now I check the changelog, unren images, look at the scenes and do what is necessary that is the only thing I can recommend for anyone.

Reactions: SlimMoses
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes