Others Abandoned Second Sin [v0.2 Alpha] [Wet Pantsu Games]

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
569913_f95_top.png

Overview:
Second Sin is a sim - brothel game where you have to develop your own brothel, earn a reputation and take care of your employees.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-29
Release Date: 2020-03-29
Developer: Wet Pantsu Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important! This is a very raw build, designed to look at the basic mechanics of the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Looks interesting, not sure about the art style but I fucking love these management games.

Reactions: papasmurf

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
IMHO, the font type is irrelevant as long as it's readable (there should be an option to change it, tho), but what really matters is the quality of plot, the well-written language, the stats management...

We don't want to see another GRINDY game like many around here, personally, a shame not to see more characters like the one of the dev's avatar :devilish:,

I'll keep my eyes on this. (y)
3x.png

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
no screenshot of any animations and a 0.1 version. eh not too hyped but i like the artstyle.
but im playing sex games for 3 years now and my experience is that updates happen very slowly/sometimes never. so a 0.1 really isnt what im looking forward to

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
take care of your employees.
For some reason I'm suddenly struck with the idea of a no sexual content brothel management game. All your time is taken up with defusing disputes between employees, coping with people suddenly quitting or calling in sick, convincing the police that you're not doing anything illegal, and catching up on the latest hot gossip.

Sexy young lady: "I'm bored, wanna fuck?"

You: "No time for that! If I don't file these tax forms today there's a $1000 late fee."

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Will the brothel support workers of all genders and allow to cater to both hetero- and homosexual clients?
Now only girls work, but we are thinking to make male workers, and female clients,
With high probability, there will be gays and lesbians

Shealt

Dec 2, 2017
Looks interesting, I like the art, but 0.1 is a too early versión for me to trying.
I wait two or the relases more before being hyped