Others Abandoned Second Sin [v0.2 Alpha] [Wet Pantsu Games]

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Hmm, what are the actual sex scenes like? I like pixel animated scenes done well but not a massive fan of chibi. For me pixel leaves a lot to the imagination therefore your brain fills in the gaps whereas chibi is more of a complete art style, if that makes sense.

Looks pretty cool otherwise, I do hope I'm wrong about the sex scenes.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
This looks interesting but it will take some time to get it anywhere. I know it's an alpha build but I've already encountered an issue on my second shift only, one of the girls was "stuck" and didn't move anywhere no matter what room I assigned her to. So out of 3 workers I had 1 working, because you also need a receptionist apparently.

Some suggestions I would have for the dev is first, develop a mechanic where girls who are not working at the moment automatically go and attend the reception desk, or give us the ability to hire a full time receptionist who is not one of the working girls (but make it a one time purchase, not something we have to spend money recurrently, salary) and two take advantage of the scenes for sexual content. Right now, apart from the dancing girl in the lounge area there is none. It was quite disappointing seeing the curtains close.

The art style is very good though, with surprising detail. That's a big plus you have going for you, I'll admit that much.

Hmm, what are the actual sex scenes like? I like pixel animated scenes done well but not a massive fan of chibi. For me pixel leaves a lot to the imagination therefore your brain fills in the gaps whereas chibi is more of a complete art style, if that makes sense.

You're not, there's no sexual content at the moment.

Reactions: withoutscratch

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018

sample_image_1.png
This is an example of a sex scene and you can read more information in this

Oct 17, 2019
From time to time gets a girl stuck and turns transparent.
I put her on work at the reception.
She walks to the stairs and get stuck there.

I tryed to assign a different girl but she did not take seat at the reception.
To kick her out did not solve the issue, no girl that I assigned to the reception did start working.

This does not happen at first day. It occurred at second and in a different game on third day.

I do love the idea of the game. More rooms with different themes. BDSM/Gangbang/FFM/Pool. Better art and this game could get really good.

This game reminds me on a old Japanese H game I played once.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 556116

Overview:
Second Sin is a sim - brothel game where you have to develop your own brothel, earn a reputation and take care of your employees.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-17
Release Date: 2020-02-17
Developer: Wet Pantsu Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important! This is a very raw build, designed to look at the basic mechanics of the game. For now there is no sexual content, but will be demonstrated a little later.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -

View attachment 556054 View attachment 556055 View attachment 556056 View attachment 556057 View attachment 556058 View attachment 556059 View attachment 556060
Great game! I would like to write a translation for it! How can I open the file?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Started a new game. Nothing happened other than the girls wandering around pointlessly.
So I built a dance room, since the 'hints' menu said that each girl only does specific things. I had a dancer, and a dance room.... Nothing. My dancer sat on the second floor being worthless while the clients left.
0/10 won't bother trying this game again.

Edit: Reading some of the other posts, I see I'm not the only one having the 'they do nothing even after being assigned' issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: rem3403 and Rambo99

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Started a new game. Nothing happened other than the girls wandering around pointlessly.
So I built a dance room, since the 'hints' menu said that each girl only does specific things. I had a dancer, and a dance room.... Nothing. My dancer sat on the second floor being worthless while the clients left.
0/10 won't bother trying this game again.

Edit: Reading some of the other posts, I see I'm not the only one having the 'they do nothing even after being assigned' issue.
After reception clietnt going to bar or public dance floor, if workers assigned to rooms where clients sitting, pink scale above they had starts to fill. When scale is full, workers thet assigned to rooms like bedroom, massage room, glory hole and private dance room, take clients and serve them.
To assign worker to room, you need to open the workers panel and drag and drop their icon to the room.

So, is there any content right now? There are curtains blocking everything.
When curtains closed in bedroom, massage room and glory hole, select room and click on eye icon. 4 animated scenes for each room.

Reactions: Drussler

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
For some reason I'm suddenly struck with the idea of a no sexual content brothel management game. All your time is taken up with defusing disputes between employees, coping with people suddenly quitting or calling in sick, convincing the police that you're not doing anything illegal, and catching up on the latest hot gossip.

Sexy young lady: "I'm bored, wanna fuck?"

You: "No time for that! If I don't file these tax forms today there's a $1000 late fee."
Honey Cam Studio?

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
v0.25 available on patreon, will later be posted here when it becomes public.
If you are interested, you can visit our page on patreon.
In the future we want to add various events, and also adding unique scenario girls.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
The project is dead? The last update was released 4 months ago! Please upload at least the latest version to this site.

JimmyJoeJoe

Nov 23, 2020
The project is dead? The last update was released 4 months ago! Please upload at least the latest version to this site.
By the looks of the patreon, it seems that Corona forced a temporary shutdown which is a shame, this looked like it had potential. Hope it all works out for you OP