Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
This version is broken apparently, i actually bought it on steam (with the aditional girls) and the mini-game is working fine there

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I found the problem about the game not reacting to input. Turns out that if you have anything that is considered a gamepad the game kinda automatically picks up on that stubbornly and it will impide any other input. Just disconnect any gamepad you have connected and the game starts working.
Pretty sure I don't. but I'm glad at least you got it to work...

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
somehow I seem to have problems with the game the controls are somehow extremely bad every time I want to pull these lines the cursor keeps going back so that it is impossible to get the picture free who still has the problem or is it a function of the game ?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wait.. so MC is landlord, one need to hynotize and end of each girl get event MC watch girl get fuck?? what... lol japan with ntr.. kinda sad but hey is free game :coffee: :KEK:

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
Disconnecting the controller fixed the main menu issue for me but the game was kinda disappointing, to be honest.

snowraver

Sep 4, 2020
man some of these comments sound like they were MTL... don't remember when i downloaded this but I came to find out how to swap to english.

Bottom right is "Settings". Bottom left with arrows selection is language, move right until english is selected and choose the right PINK confirm button.

Vladcat95

Sep 9, 2018
Nvm...
As I assumed (and it has already happened to me with other Unity based games) it is enough to change the regional format to English (United States) to get it work.
1679037992974.png
(sorry for the Non-English capture)

1679038137322.png

Reactions: bluecross
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes