RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Cover.png

Overview:
Everyday seemed like nothing was changing. Go into your cubicle, put in numbers to the sheets, prepare presentations, hope for bonus every quarter. Only to see your manager get all the credit for your work. Was it your fate to spend the rest of your days at the same place, being just an insignificant pawn in your own life? No!

You've had enough! With the help of your loyal girlfriend Cynthia, you took a loan, left your old workplace behind and opened a Maid Cafe! Cynthia and two of her good friends become maids that will help you with everyday struggles!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-18
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: Rare Alex - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.32 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

What to expect in next public update:

Wallpapers:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -

Extras: Full Gallery*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

agameplay SCC.png chat SCC.png upgrade menu background.PNG backrooms SCC.png backrooms gameplay SCC.png clients SCC.png chat close background.PNG gallery background.PNG shop.PNG shopp.PNG acynthia.png 1106793_screenshots_1.png decision visual novel.png cynthias naked.PNG screenshots 7.png raiiiii.PNG screenshots for 4.png female group 1.PNG screenshots for vndb 3.png unknown girl.PNG screenshots 8.png telephone.PNG screenshots 10.png LL5J1u.png double lick.PNG 5+D7VM.png group sex 3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
When you say has a 'special care' program to make it's customers 'really enjoy' their stay does that mean that you don't get to keep the girls to yourself? Because that is kind of confusing with the statement wholesome scenes. Can you keep the girls to yourself and not have any other guys touch them or is it some other kind of game?

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
When you say has a special care program to make it's customers really enjoy their stay does that mean that you don't get to keep the girls to yourself? Because that is kind of confusing with the statement wholesome scenes. Can you keep the girls to yourself and not have any other guys touch them or is it some other kind of game?
Yeah i would like to know as well.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
When you say has a special care program to make it's customers really enjoy their stay does that mean that you don't get to keep the girls to yourself? Because that is kind of confusing with the statement wholesome scenes. Can you keep the girls to yourself and not have any other guys touch them or is it some other kind of game?
I mean, being in the sex industry doesn't mean it cannot be wholesome.
It just mean the characters treat their job and their personal life separately.
There's no NTR tag, so this isn't meant to invoke that sort of kink either.

From the look of it, it's seem like the standard brothel management game where you can date the characters.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Didn't play long enough for lewd scenes, what KingRocket said, management game, you need to buy food and drink to serve to the client.

By dragging a maid to the client he'll show an icon of what he wants, and then you can drag down a flirt, special care etc button, eventually you will lose the ability to flirt as you use it. Check out is when the client pays the bill and tips, but it doesn't work all the time, so I tried clicking on the maids which removes them from the couch with the client.

No save function as of yet, and if you let the clients sit too long alone they get frustrated, (just like real life, go figure!)

Reactions: uncleaR1596

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Didn't play long enough for lewd scenes, what KingRocket said, management game, you need to buy food and drink to serve to the client.

By dragging a maid to the client he'll show an icon of what he wants, and then you can drag down a flirt, special care etc button, eventually you will lose the ability to flirt as you use it. Check out is when the client pays the bill and tips, but it doesn't work all the time, so I tried clicking on the maids which removes them from the couch with the client.

No save function as of yet, and if you let the clients sit too long alone they get frustrated, (just like real life, go figure!)
Yeah doesn't sound like it is for me then don't like sharing my women or having them flirt with others.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I mean, being in the sex industry doesn't mean it cannot be wholesome.
It just mean the characters treat their job and their personal life separately.
There's no NTR tag, so this isn't meant to invoke that sort of kink either.

From the look of it, it's seem like the standard brothel management game where you can date the characters.
Well...i'm not a fan to eat a "donut" with "extra" cream....but everyone have your own taste....but that's not for me...

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If the girls just drink with customers then fine. if they do it with them even it just BJ, I'm out. don't want to kiss a girls after work if she blow guys just a few minute ago. If I can't keep them for myself I'd rather play CM3D instead. I have 2 save on that game. 1 with sharing to get all scene and 1 my main save with all the girls just for me.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes