wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Requirements are Rai's lewdness over 100, Triangle Pin on and have level 1 or higher of Rai's Mindbreak perk and of course you have to have actions left for today. Weird that it doesn't show you the tip when you hover over it. Do you have magnyfying glass? If not you should buy it for info like that. If yes, than this is a bug, let me know please.
Thanks for the quick reply! No, I don't have the magnifying glass, but okay, given those requirements it makes sense then that wasn't triggering. You might want to consider providing at least some feedback to the player since now it looks like it is bugged as nothing happens. Maybe a message like: "Requirements not met. Buy the magnifying glass for more info."

Reactions: RareAlexDev

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 6 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.

Updated for 0.8.31

Extract into %localappdata%\Secret_Care_Cafe

Last edited:

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Erm, what's the meaning of the "jumpscare" and how to get rid of it? It did scare me actually xD
The only way i found around that and the following crash to desktop is to activate the skip day cheat in the extra menu. Also, although i haven't tried, no longer skipping days should work.

Reactions: Sachiko

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Erm, what's the meaning of the "jumpscare" and how to get rid of it? It did scare me actually xD
Haha, nice.
You get info from shopkeeper not to skip too much in succession. Even the counter in summary screen appears after few jumps, alarming you with color and number. If you end the day without skipping, the counter resets to 0 and you can skip again few days in succession. A little 'stop' to a player if he will just jump to the end of the game without playing, let's say.

The more important thing is that an error appeared there, because there is entire event after that scare. So I'll fix it and sorry for problem.

And as Vladilen said, after seeing the event you can just cheat by activating skip day cheat in extra menu.

Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 5 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.
Attached to main post, thanks on behalf of the players.

Sachiko

Aug 7, 2017
Oh, I didn't even notice it, I wanted to see some "client event" and their follow-up event without doing an entire day afterward xD. THX you two for your replies =)

Reactions: kfcgo

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Haha, nice.
You get info from shopkeeper not to skip too much in succession. Even the counter in summary screen appears after few jumps, alarming you with color and number. If you end the day without skipping, the counter resets to 0 and you can skip again few days in succession. A little 'stop' to a player if he will just jump to the end of the game without playing, let's say.

The more important thing is that an error appeared there, because there is entire event after that scare. So I'll fix it and sorry for problem.

And as Vladilen said, after seeing the event you can just cheat by activating skip day cheat in extra menu.

Attached to main post, thanks on behalf of the players.
whats the software you used to make this game and is it a good starting point for aspiring game makers

fallen82924

Jul 25, 2018
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 5 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.
how do I use it when I put it in the game folder it does not work

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From the dev's Patreon's page the other day...

Quick personal update
Hey there!​
Just a quick update, because I want to be as open with you as much as I can about me and development.​
During my birthday stream (04.02), a guy drove car into my wife while running from accident he caused, making her fall and drove on her leg with his back tire. She is fine now, Google translates doctors note to ankle sprain and hip contusion (Don't know English medical lingo, sorry), so nothing is broken. She can't walk for now alone, but we hope it will heal fast. Police is searching for him.​
Yesterday we were dealing with getting crutches for her, some leg stabilizations, medicine (because nothing can be at the same place and had to drive around the city to get it) and we also had some other stuff to deal with because of that.​
I'll probably move the update by two days or so, because as you can expect, I didn't work on the game mid friday-saturday. I'll start working today again after we'll settle few things around the house and deal with everything.​
Hope you understand. Don't worry, everything will be back to normal soon enough.​
Sorry for the issue.​
Alex​

There's nothing you need to be sorry for, Alex. It's an unfortunate situation and beyond your control. You have nothing to apologize for. Family comes first! Although your wife was injured on your birthday (uhh, happy birthday?) she's going to recover and her life isn't in danger. Sucks about the hit-and-run, but count your blessings that your wife will ultimately be okay. Hope they catch that driver! That person is dangerous! And from what you're saying, that driver at the minimum has already caused two accidents resulting in bodily injury. What a coward! We fans and supporters completely understand that there will be a delay. In fact, I'm surprised you're not taking more time to really recoup with your family. Random incidents like that are scary and life-changing! Be well, hope your wife recovers soon, and take time as necessary, bro. Cheers and pura vida.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Quick personal update
Hey there!​
Just a quick update, because I want to be as open with you as much as I can about me and development.​
During my birthday stream (04.02), a guy drove car into my wife while running from accident he caused, making her fall and drove on her leg with his back tire. She is fine now, Google translates doctors note to ankle sprain and hip contusion (Don't know English medical lingo, sorry), so nothing is broken. She can't walk for now alone, but we hope it will heal fast. Police is searching for him.​
Yesterday we were dealing with getting crutches for her, some leg stabilizations, medicine (because nothing can be at the same place and had to drive around the city to get it) and we also had some other stuff to deal with because of that.​
I'll probably move the update by two days or so, because as you can expect, I didn't work on the game mid friday-saturday. I'll start working today again after we'll settle few things around the house and deal with everything.​
Hope you understand. Don't worry, everything will be back to normal soon enough.​
Sorry for the issue.​
Alex​

There's nothing you need to be sorry for, Alex. It's an unfortunate situation and beyond your control. You have nothing to apologize for. Family comes first! Although your wife was injured on your birthday (uhh, happy birthday?) she's going to recover and her life isn't in danger. Sucks about the hit-and-run, but count your blessings that your wife will ultimately be okay. Hope they catch that driver! That person is dangerous! And from what you're saying, that driver at the minimum has already caused two accidents resulting in bodily injury. What a coward! We fans and supporters completely understand that there will be a delay. In fact, I'm surprised you're not taking more time to really recoup with your family. Random incidents like that are scary and life-changing! Be well, hope your wife recovers soon, and take time as necessary, bro. Cheers and pura vida.
wow. That's rough. Hope your wife has a quick recovery and that asshole is found, RareAlexDev

• Red Heart

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Quick personal update
Hey there!​
Sorry for the issue.​
Alex​

Very sad, there is nothing worse than seeing someone you love hurt. Unfortunately, this world getting harder and harder to survive every day. The quality of life has improved, technology is more and more advanced however, people are increasingly barbaric, greedy, fake, superficial, willing to kill others, let people die on the streets. I wish for a speedy recovery and good health for her.

• Red Heart

RandomCitizen88

Jul 31, 2020
Nothing to apologize for. Health is more important than some deadlines, especially if they are your own deadlines. From experience I doubt police will do anything. You might be lucky if you get a note from them saying "investigation ended because we could not locate suspects". Thats sad reality.

PS. I knew English wasnt his first language. The dialogues sound as taken directly from google translate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes