nema_doma

Oct 30, 2023
Don't get me wrong thanks for the preview post!

I was just really hoping it was the center short hair blonde, not a cookie copycat.

Though far left has potential...:unsure:
Center short hair blonde is Cynthia's mom if I remember correctly. And the girl to the left might be Sergil's sister judging by the hair colour.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 6 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.

Updated for 0.8.31

Extract into %localappdata%\Secret_Care_Cafe
waiting for your new version update my hero :>

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
this game looks really interesting. but it looks like it needs a mouse and keyboard to properly enjoy it... which i sad cuz i can only play lewd games on my laptop q.q

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
Secret Care Cafe [v0.8.30 Public] [Rare Alex]

NOTE: This could be buggy, this game and engine are notorious bad to compress, so it could be completely bad for you.

COMPRESSED:

Windows to the Soul:
- - PIXELDRAIN
Brother! Awaken! We beg you.

Xiaen

Jun 9, 2023
Cleric event got fixed but I still can't get Aruto events and Anastasia (egirl in data settings) as a customer, idk if bugged or I'm doing something wrong or these events are just ultra low percentage chance to appear but it's really frustrating.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Secret Care Cafe [v0.8.32 Public] [Rare Alex]

NOTE: You assume all the risks, this game and compression is still highly experimental, from my testing it is working fine.

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - - -

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes