Nov 2, 2018
Did they really thing no one would notice how much shit they stole from Koikatsu?
Well, for one thing, that's not how stealing works, that's kind of like saying that if someone sees a Sand Castle you made and builds a new sand castle in their own sand box, using their own sand, they just stole your sand castle. They didn't even claim the art as their own, they just made a game using Koikatsu as their art engine(Not that this would suddenly make it stealing either). I'm sure the Koikatsu devs appreciate you being offended on their behalf, though.
opened, closed, deleted.
can't change the screen size, can't turn off the sound
could be the best game in the world, but without those two options the game is unplayable for me
If it helps, you can right click the speaker icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen and adjust the sound in the volume mixer.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Need to make it so we can select size. I use a 4k tv as a monitor and even on a 65 in the game is so small I can't read the words.

lewy9

Oct 23, 2017
Game crash when saving. And also the gameplay could use improvement, if only we could click and drag the girl

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
-6 in my left eye, -8 in my right eye with cataracts developing in both.
if the woman is doing something with another guy it's close enough to NTR in my book.
Sorry to hear about your eyesight man, hopefully there will be some form of health care that can help you with that or at least alleviate it, if these lockdowns are ever lifted. But on another note are the women actually doing stuff with other guys in this game?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say this, as a first impression of the game, it is easy to switch over for the naughty time kinda play. Just click the box in the upper right corner. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But seriously, does look like a fun game. I'll check it out more later. Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes