MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I've been thinking about playing this for a bit, but is there a good amount of content right now for the people who don't do the ntr stuff? Or should I let some more updates build up? I'd rather not get invested and then reach end of content right after. Also, best wishes on a speedy recovery for your wife dev. That shit is fucked up, glad it wasn't any worse.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I've been thinking about playing this for a bit, but is there a good amount of content right now for the people who don't do the ntr stuff? Or should I let some more updates build up? I'd rather not get invested and then reach end of content right after. Also, best wishes on a speedy recovery for your wife dev. That shit is fucked up, glad it wasn't any worse.
When I last played (now many versions ago), I didn't do any of the NTR/Netorase stuff and I kept hitting new events and contents at the end of each in-game day. So yeah, there's quite a bit. My understanding is that there's a lot more if you activate those other themes but there's also plenty of things to keep one occupied even without it. So, rock on and get your groove on in the cafe! (And yeah, it totally blows with what happened with his wife. Hope she makes a speedy recovery and anyone else who got hurt by that driver.)

Reactions: MidnightKing

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
This game doesn't really have NTR content, or at least no1 will steal your girlfriend. What we have now it's rather sharing/swinging stuff. But I wouldn't say there would be already such a large amount of "NTR" (as you say) in the game. When I played last there was only a couple unlockable event for each girls, and in the random events I didn't meet such content at all ..even not with the triangle pin. It's true there is not too much harem content yet as well, because the game is far from done yet, but I guess in half a year there will be quite a lot of both.

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
This game doesn't really have NTR content, or at least no1 will steal your girlfriend. What we have now it's rather sharing/swinging stuff. But I wouldn't say there would be already such a large amount of "NTR" (as you say) in the game. When I played last there was only a couple unlockable event for each girls, and in the random events I didn't meet such content at all ..even not with the triangle pin. It's true there is not too much harem content yet as well, because the game is far from done yet, but I guess in half a year there will be quite a lot of both.
NTR includes netorare (unwilling, cucking) and netorase (willing, swinging), it's optional but the game is definitely made with netorase content as the main focus.

Reactions: Priappus

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I've been downloading every update but never got around to playing that far in the game so far. I just want to know because I'm curious. Is it Netorare or Netori content? I don't mind either.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've been downloading every update but never got around to playing that far in the game so far. I just want to know because I'm curious. Is it Netorare or Netori content? I don't mind either.
Netorase. MC gets with the other girls, too, though.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
NTR includes netorare (unwilling, cucking) and netorase (willing, swinging), it's optional but the game is definitely made with netorase content as the main focus.
True... Netorase is part of the NTR too, but it doesn't contains cheats, or real infidelity coz everything done with your consent. I could say that it's the pink side of the NTR, coz the MC's relationship not on risk.

Last edited:

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Money is really hard to gain. The tips is way too little.o_O
The best way to increase the tips faster, if you start with the care ability first, and improve it to the maximum for all girls. But at the same time you need to figure out which maid a particular guest prefers, otherwise the tips will be missed. The "give number" helps with this.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I like the game have option to avoid NTR but because of these, amount of event for both side isn't balance at all.
for lovers/harem side, the game need build up so right now only 1 or 2 fuck scene per girl the rest of the scenes was teasing and foreplay.
for sharing no need for build up. just mini event in cafe and then they are fucking. it so easy for client to fuck girls compare to MC.

MC need to do 12 labors to get girls while the girls just give client numbers and then they fucked. I didn't feel any love from the girls at all in this game because if I gave them a pin next day they will fuck client easily like all the events with MC never happen.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I didn't feel any love from the girls at all in this game because if I gave them a pin next day they will fuck client easily like all the events with MC never happen.
Then don't give them the pin :D

...But anyway, that’s the essence of all NTR games. Where your girlfriend is not a nun, and there are other alpha males, just like in reality..

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
MC need to do 12 labors to get girls while the girls just give client numbers and then they fucked. I didn't feel any love from the girls at all in this game because if I gave them a pin next day they will fuck client easily like all the events with MC never happen.
This is something that irks me as well. I'm not quite sure how to word it, but levelling the maid's perks without the pin to like six or whatever, having them be completely celibate (apart from with the player), and then giving them the pin which then instantly translates to like level six sluttiness feels... weird? It's almost like those two stats should be separated, but then I don't have any particularly good ideas on how to actually improve that system. Maybe something like giving the player the option to de-level the perks? In case you want your maids to be X level good at vanilla customer service, but only up to Y level of slutty/how far they're willing to go with a customer? Dunno, maybe this is just is a pointless quibble.

And also, I imagine there'll be some further development/reactions further on in development, but buying the gloryhole in the backrooms and then just assigning girls to work in there at the moment makes me think the girl's faces when they're told to just get in there must be something like this.
blinking-eyes-man.gif
Especially since you can buy it even without any pins assigned. 'Hey boss, why'd you buy a stripper pole and turn the bathroom into a gloryhole?', 'Err, no reason I guess...'

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Then don't give them the pin :D

...But anyway, that’s the essence of all NTR games. Where your girlfriend is not a nun, and there are other alpha males, just like in reality..
The pin just game mechanic to enable sharing.

What I mean is the girls just react the same after you gave them the pin at the start or after they like you. only Rei refuse but still accept in the end.

Also it kind of stupid. MC give them pin so they can make more money but all sex with client was outside the cafe and thus was free sex. no money gain from let them fuck client at all.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
The pin just game mechanic to enable sharing.

What I mean is the girls just react the same after you gave them the pin at the start or after they like you. only Rei refuse but still accept in the end.

Also it kind of stupid. MC give them pin so they can make more money but all sex with client was outside the cafe and thus was free sex. no money gain from let them fuck client at all.
Now I understand the point and it seems I have to agree. So far I just thought you are another typical NTR hater, but what you saying is unfortunately true. The biggest problem here the Dev viewed the NTR section from the beginning as a side path, and therefore it's not related to the main story. That's why we have no build up or anything. You just give the pin and suddenly the NTR happens, and every1 happy (thinking the Dev). I haven't thought much about this yet but maybe there should have been 2 different route from the start, or decisions and direction to choose during the game instead of making a whore from a maid one minute to the next. But I stand by it, mixing the NTR and the harem content in one game just to attract more people never was a smart idea.

Reactions: Mayonesa
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes