• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fewrzgftfgxfnh

Dec 5, 2023
Hi all, I'm new to the game and for some reason my Client Book is always blank and saying 'add photo here.' Its like day 20 and I've given #'s to many clients.

Am i missing something or is it just bugged?

PowWow

May 28, 2020
Hi all, I'm new to the game and for some reason my Client Book is always blank and saying 'add photo here.' Its like day 20 and I've given #'s to many clients.

Am i missing something or is it just bugged?
Try using the "Give Number" skill with the girls on the different clients, if that doesn't work then it might be bug.

leocroix

Nov 15, 2023
How do you unlock the extra girls ? I see room for two more strangers. Is it even possible ? 10h + into the game

fewrzgftfgxfnh

Dec 5, 2023
so I got the bad ending from skipping the day too many times and it used my real (nick)name in the ending. not sure how the game got that info in the first place...kinda spooky

happen to anyone else?

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Apps (software) have access to some ressources on your PC.
TBH i was suprised too that the game could read my username. (im not a .NET dev)

I wonder if it works on mac/linux too.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
The folder is hidden, make sure that you show hidden folders.
And it is for windows users.

For more informations ask your preferred search engine.

Dattebayo777

Mar 20, 2023
Hey guys. So I got two events: 1- "Cookie thighjob for a client with black glasses" ; 2- " Cynthia wearing Ame's garters for more tips". Both events were equipped with CGs. But neither of them appears in the gallery...
There also was an event with Cynthia and Rai : "Cynthia shows her panties to Sergil in front of Rai" - same problem here, but for this event I think gallery unlocks with more lewdness.
Can anyone who saw these events confirm me that these events don't show up in the gallery, or is it just me?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys. So I got two events: 1- "Cookie thighjob for a client with black glasses" ; 2- " Cynthia wearing Ame's garters for more tips". Both events were equipped with CGs. But neither of them appears in the gallery...
There also was an event with Cynthia and Rai : "Cynthia shows her panties to Sergil in front of Rai" - same problem here, but for this event I think gallery unlocks with more lewdness.
Can anyone who saw these events confirm me that these events don't show up in the gallery, or is it just me?
If you see a scene that isn't in the Gallery, that's looking to be intentional. I'll post this to the Discord just in case so Alex can check it.

Reactions: Dattebayo777

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I don't suppose anyone's got a full save from around August or September? I've given up on triggering Anastasia's boss fight in my most recent save and the one before that, since those seem to have happened after the boss was added, so whatever went wrong seems to have gone wrong by that point; but my latest save from before the October update that added Anastasia seems to be from all the way back in January 2023.

Now, I don't mind a bit of replaying, but I'm truly dreading a repeat of the grind for the glory hole animations. That was exhausting. Or I suppose I could try editing my save to make the glory hole grind smoother. Does anyone know which variables in the save file I'd need to change to speed through the "do 10 blowjobs" requirements for the upgrades?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes