Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
So I'm on mac and it's giving me an error that the file is damaged. Both this version and the one before gave me the same error when trying to open it.

• Sad
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
I refused to have sex with ame when I had the chance and now I am locked with most of her events. Is there a way to get that event again? or do I need to replay the game again?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I refused to have sex with ame when I had the chance and now I am locked with most of her events. Is there a way to get that event again? or do I need to replay the game again?
Ifyou said no, that's it. You've made your choice for that playthrough

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just found out there's always a back up event in place in case you say no. There's another where you can trigger that 1st Sex variable so just keep playing. But if you say No again, you will need to restart

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
Just found out there's always a back up event in place in case you say no. There's another where you can trigger that 1st Sex variable so just keep playing. But if you say No again, you will need to restart
I have past 100 days and my back up event is long gone. I tried to use gallery one but it didnt work and she is still not available to upgrade. i will make a new one.

Btw this is an off topic but is your name from .hack//roots haseo?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have past 100 days and my back up event is long gone. I tried to use gallery one but it didnt work and she is still not available to upgrade. i will make a new one.

Btw this is an off topic but is your name from .hack//roots haseo?
Yup lol

Been my moniker since Rebirth dropped in 2006

Reactions: lucifun

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
pls help everytime i install camera on gloryhole my game freezes otherwise working fine is it a bug ? how to resolve it ?

WhiteOwl7

Jun 24, 2022
just gotta say that one track during the gameplay from yungtownbeats was such a good choice. Soo good and chill. Liked it so much..had to dig for a bit to find it haha

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
Maybe it is an old bug. But it was fixed a long time ago. It may have reappeared. You can report about it on Alex discord channel
I didn't find any other complaining about it i think I've to wait for some updates to fix this problem... Game only starts freezing when i install camera...

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I didn't find any other complaining about it i think I've to wait for some updates to fix this problem... Game only starts freezing when i install camera...
Just because others don't write about a problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In Discord there is a section with bugs, where you can write about what you have and Alex will definitely answer and look at the problem.
If he doesn't know it's not going to be solved solve in the next update

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's planned but a very long wait. When the game is basically done is when Alex can port to mobile. But it's probably going to be another year or two.
Which is a shame for those players, normally I don't say thing [i hate the phone gaming ecosystem], but this game would be extremely well suited to a mobile setup. Touching and dragging food items to customers makes intuitive sense.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes