Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Damn, this game needs real work on the pacing.
You can't just drop an avalanche on us on the first day.
I guess the strat is to stop having the maid in front of the store, but it's still too fast.
Should scale compared to the days.
Looks good, though.
Definitely gonna watch this one.

Also, a bug, maybe.
When I used the special care pin on a customer after the shop has closed the game stopped working.
Maybe force the day to end on the designated time no matter, if customers are in the store, or not?

Edit: typos. smh.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there an in-game save option? I really don't want to have to restart the game from scratch every time I play it, especially with such a long talky talky intro that nothing actually happens in.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Nothing but praises for this dev. After joining his discord to get help with the save bug, I've noticed that the Dev is very responsive. Answers questions, very open to suggestions on how to improve the game. And here's the biggest thing that I'm impressed by, the Dev has pushed out WEEKLY updates to the game. Now that's dedication, more devs should be like this.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So is this a prostitution game? I feel like it is from the description but I don't see the tag.

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
Haven't downloaded the game yet, but is it possible to play the game without the girls doing anything sexual with anyone else but the mc or is it straight up a prostitution sim?

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Haven't downloaded the game yet, but is it possible to play the game without the girls doing anything sexual with anyone else but the mc or is it straight up a prostitution sim?
Just dont give them the 5000$ pin thing and im pretty sure you can keep the girl for yourself. Mind you im not that far into the game yet.

prov2

Sep 30, 2017
Interesting. I really like the working mechanic it's fun, you have to plan and get the right girls on the right customers and use all their abilities before the day is out it's really good. Everything after work is over is alright but not enough of it. Needs way more scenes at earlier trust levels. There really isn't any indicator as to when you will get a scene.

Also more lewd things with customers, I got the pin on all the girls but they rarely do the good stuff I'm on day 30ish and still only unlocked less than half of the images and only Cynthia's scenes. Is it more likely if they do things with the customers who like them?

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
Interesting. I really like the working mechanic it's fun, you have to plan and get the right girls on the right customers and use all their abilities before the day is out it's really good. Everything after work is over is alright but not enough of it. Needs way more scenes at earlier trust levels. There really isn't any indicator as to when you will get a scene.

Also more lewd things with customers, I got the pin on all the girls but they rarely do the good stuff I'm on day 30ish and still only unlocked less than half of the images and only Cynthia's scenes. Is it more likely if they do things with the customers who like them?
The CGs for flirting, special treatment and take out is tied to different stats, for Random event CGs I believe it's just tied to lewdness

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
- added function that will automatically end the day if the clock hits 22:00. Look out for it because you won't get money from clients when it ends if you didn't 'checked out' the client.
Cheers.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
There is absolutely nothing wholesome in dating a whore. Frankly, I'm sick of devs pulling shit like this in an attempt to maximize their potential patreon market.
As opposed to devs writing real content to improve their own artistic value? :p

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
A solid start for sure. Needs some quality of life updates and more content but I'm hopeful for some success.

Reactions: Kingvlad
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes