Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The cafe set-up is good, but with nerve damage impossible to have a successful day, way too many customers and too little time.

brumson

Jun 30, 2017
The cafe set-up is good, but with nerve damage impossible to have a successful day, way too many customers and too little time.
Only leave a girl out front til you have 2 or 3 customers, you don't need the full 4. You can also sorta ignore a "low tier" customer if you end up with 4 - there isn't really a penalty for leaving a dude mad for his full duration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So from what i can understand, there are scenes with customers if u give them a pin. Are there scenes with MC as well or just with the customers?

Also at the end of the shift,cynthia had a scene with a customer, where i could intervene or let it happen, i let it happen and she got some stats, are the choices just for gaining stats or is there any story changes based on them. And are these end of shift events one time or repeatable

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So from what i can understand, there are scenes with customers if u give them a pin. Are there scenes with MC as well or just with the customers?

Also at the end of the shift,cynthia had a scene with a customer, where i could intervene or let it happen, i let it happen and she got some stats, are the choices just for gaining stats or is there any story changes based on them. And are these end of shift events one time or repeatable
There are scenes with the MC too. Cynthia/customer scene is repeatable.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
cute/wholesome.... prostitution.... Dev needs to work on their understanding of cute/wholesome relationships XD cause can tell you one thing.... it ain't involve prostitution or being a whore lmao. (Or a massive flirt with customers if you haven't given the pin).

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
Yes, you can edit your save file easily by opening it with notepad
it doesn't work, in the default notepad it says it the file has to many characters, then i opened with another notepad and it loaded to 1% then it was not responding for about 2 hours and i have a high-end pc

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
how do i view my save file on pc? im told you have to some how view it via the notepad, but im still having trouble viewing it.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
it doesn't work, in the default notepad it says it the file has to many characters, then i opened with another notepad and it loaded to 1% then it was not responding for about 2 hours and i have a high-end pc
Strange, I managed to edit the savefile without any issue

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes