RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

yep and all of a sudden opening phone resulting to some code error
A bug that will be fixed on Monday upload, sorry for that.

This one right? It's the same thing I was saying if so. The give number ability only shows this image regardless of which girl is giving the number, even during the time Ame didn't join yet. Could be a bug. Not sure, since it's been a while since I played.
why all give contacts always give me same cg of other maid i didnt have?
I noticed that when I unlocked the "give number" ability for the girls, the picture when used is the same girl (Ame) no matter who it is I use the ability for.
Also a small bug that shows wrong cg if sfw mode is on or Triangle pin is not given, will be fixed on Monday upload. Sorry for that too.

Why is this game so heavy? It only has 3G, but when I try to open it it crashes my computer for 10 minutes, and when it opens it's totally slow. My PC is not a monster, but it usually running smoothly these type of game, also when I open the task manager says it using 3G of memory ram is that right?
Could you maybe let me know what kind of spec your pc has? I would like to look into that, if not, that's ok. I'll still try to fix some issues with that and see if I'll be able.

Probably my last a message this year on F95 so I would like to wish you all, all the best.
Thank you for sticking around, returning to the thread to see how the development is going, downloading the game, playing the game, reporting bugs and sharing your ideas. You don't even realize how big this is for me and how happy I am seeing people so interested in my small game.

I wish you all that this will be your year, that you'll find time for both fun and rest. And most importantly, that all your wishes come true.
And of course, be safe and healthy.

Starting on February I'll be working on the game full time. If you want to know more about that, you can go to game's Discord News posts or Patreon Public Christmas post to learn more.

Again, Thank you.

See you next year!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alex

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I wish you all that this will be your year, that you'll find time for both fun and rest. And most importantly, that all your wishes come true.
Same to you, boss.

Gotta say though, you're sneaky dude. I didn't see the 1% item chance on give number. This is a great solution for increasing the utility of give number after I was thinking it was better to merge it with flirt. I played the game from start to pseudo-finish again, and I gotta say you're actually doing it. This game is a gem. I got some additional feedback for you cause I think you're hot. I told myself I'd stop doing this for free but I made an exception for ya...

Skill balancing

UI

Back Room

Opinions

Thank you for this great game, happy new year, and best of luck to you.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Happy new year to you also.
The game is definitely shaping up to be excellent. The more I see of Ame the more I think, ha, a yandere maid, well the clients moments are gonna be interesting.

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
What is the swinging tag? What pc system does the game work for?
That tag means that it involves situations where there is a relationship between two people and at least one of them agrees to allow the other to have sexual relations with someone other than themselves.
According to the details on the first page this game operates on on windows and mac.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, Swinging, cheating, and NTR are all tags I usually avoid, but the art style looks great, and the depth of gameplay looks interesting.
No Harem tag, so that is not an option? :cry:
I understand the NTR, and sharing are avoidable, but does it hurt the business to the point that you really need them to progress? Is there a decent amount of lewd content with MC only?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Difficult to say, at this point. This is where the cheating comes in. MC cheats on gf (blonde) with the other two, who happen to be friends of blonde. The other maids become Secret Lovers. But no idea what that will lead to.

I understand the NTR, and sharing are avoidable, but does it hurt the business to the point that you really need them to progress?
I don't think it does. I think it just unlocks the additional scenes. You have to buy a triangle pin for each girl in order to enable the NTR for them. I played for a great deal of time without doing so and experienced no issues with running the business.

Is there a decent amount of lewd content with MC only?
There is a decent amount, though I wouldn't say a lot, at this point. The scenes do repeat though. The majority of the game is spent in the cafe seating area with customers. When you use one of the girl's abilities (Special Care, Flirt, Takeout, Give Number), it triggers a photo to quickly appear. So even the NTR there isn't like a whole scene or anything. None of the abilities trigger a photo with MC, but one of the MC's abilities (Takeout) triggers a photo with female clients. Each work day ends in a cut scene. Sometimes one of the maids is panty flashing him, sometimes he's getting a BJ, etc.

Might not be the best explanation, but should help you get the gist of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard and Back

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, Swinging, cheating, and NTR are all tags I usually avoid, but the art style looks great, and the depth of gameplay looks interesting.
I understand the NTR, and sharing are avoidable, but does it hurt the business to the point that you really need them to progress? Is there a decent amount of lewd content with MC only?
Once upon a time there was a harem tag but the dev removed it because there wasn't any actual harem content yet. The dev used to say it was planned in the dev notes but those have since updated so it no longer says that so who knows. I'd definitely assume there's still planned harem content but I don't think it's been talked about in a while.

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes