Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
I always try to believe that these people are actually extremely smart, and they just trolling with us... But I know it's not true..
I think this could cut the number of questions on this topic by about a quarter, in an optimistic scenario.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In few hours.

Yup!
I'm experiencing some performance issues when loading screens come up (for example, initial load of my save as well as from loading a scene with clients from the Talk to menu. Often results in "Not Responding...". It will eventually load, but this has not happened before in previous releases.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
A question about the NTR (not about if it's avoidable)

From what I've seen the game is just netorase (boyfriend is aware and likes sharing), right? Is there any plans for the other kinds of NTR?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

From what I've seen the game is just netorase (boyfriend is aware and likes sharing), right? Is there any plans for the other kinds of NTR?
Yes, it's netorase as of now. I haven't heard anything about other NTR, but I guess only RareAlexDev can answer that.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

Αll kinds of ΝΤR are good for a game,the Clever man makes money from the waitresses and fucks them.stupid men encapsulate (hots bad) them.

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
This is what's odd about a Dev running his own thread. Every thread has leaks of the patreon version, but here all we always get is the public version, it doesn't make any sense for a pirate forum.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This is what's odd about a Dev running his own thread. Every thread has leaks of the patreon version, but here all we always get is the public version, it doesn't make any sense for a pirate forum.
Sometimes people post leaks in a thread run by the developer. One dev got kicked from his thread for trying to play tug-of-war with the mods (they only wanted the public version available of course, but the mods kept updating it to the leaked patreon version). They don't come here anymore and stay on ULMF instead.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
I'm experiencing some performance issues when loading screens come up (for example, initial load of my save as well as from loading a scene with clients from the Talk to menu. Often results in "Not Responding...". It will eventually load, but this has not happened before in previous releases.
I did some optimization work in the next build, that helped reduced loading time and size of the game a bit. I hope this will be resolved.

Yup.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
One question please, in the back room the girls serve the customers only by hand? they can also go with a blowjobs? If yes I did not find this option.I would really like the girls to do blowjobs, fucking and anal in the VIP room or in the room hole.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
One question please, in the back room the girls serve the customers only by hand? they can also go with a blowjobs? If yes I did not find this option.I would really like the girls to do blowjobs, fucking and anal in the VIP room or in the room hole.
Yup all of this will be added. Right now its only hj. I'll also make events introducing girls to this rooms.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes