Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for the new update but it's not what I expected,I was waiting for new options for the glory hole and the VIP room, only these are of interest to me.
I believe that the future of this game is the secret rooms.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This is one of my favorite H games ever made in Unity. Mainly because I'm in the same mindset as the dev and love the idea of a harem that adores you and gets pleased by you, but also enjoys being sluts for you by taking as many cocks as they can. It's that special kind of netorase that completely lacks the humiliation aspect, and I think more games need it so much.

I have no clue how much content is left for the game, but I hope the final build we get a ton of events and event cards during the cafe phase and animations during it for the girls being gangbanged and being the adorable sluts they are for our boy.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I admit the glory hole with that poor hand job wasn't what I expected when I heard the backroom was coming. However I liked better the pole dance part, but it's not too spectacular as well. But my personal problem with the backroom is it's quite small. The whole area consists of only a few boxes, and I think the dev should redesign the whole place. But back to the H-stuffs, RareAlex mentioned the blowjob content and other things will be coming soon, which is good, but that alone will not be enough to put an end to this tedious monotony which currently characterizes the backroom.
The current state neither too interesting with that fast hand job, when the guests just come and go ...but in long term it won't be too exciting either when the maids will have a real sex with about 40 unknown figures a week who just get lost in the cafe. I’m a true NTR lover but this is ridiculous even for me. Not to mention that the maids in this case just look like a worthless bitch.

We would need a new idea what would make the system a little more cozy, and uplift a bit the place, and limits the daily sexual service for the maids. Maybe the tiredness already a good way, but there should be other things as well. But to avoid misunderstandings, I'd really love to see those H-contents in the backroom what we could already see just in a form of an image, when we used the Take Out.
Which I wouldn't mind yet if there were more special guests in the game. It wouldn't be important for each of them to be associated with an event, simply they should just receive more special treatment. Even in the back room..

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I admit the glory hole with that poor hand job wasn't what I expected when I heard the backroom was coming. However I liked better the pole dance part, but it's not too spectacular as well. But my personal problem with the backroom is it's quite small. The whole area consists of only a few boxes, and I think the dev should redesign the whole place. But back to the H-stuffs, RareAlex mentioned the blowjob content and other things will be coming soon, which is good, but that alone will not be enough to put an end to this tedious monotony which currently characterizes the backroom.
The current state neither too interesting with that fast hand job, when the guests just come and go ...but in long term it won't be too exciting either when the maids will have a real sex with about 40 unknown figures a week who just get lost in the cafe. I’m a true NTR lover but this is ridiculous even for me. Not to mention that the maids in this case just look like a worthless bitch.

We would need a new idea what would make the system a little more colorful, and uplift a bit the place, and limits the daily sexual service for the maids. Maybe the tiredness already a good way, but there should be other things as well. But to avoid misunderstandings, I really wait those H-contents in the backroom what we could already see in just a form of an image, when we used the Take Out, but not in such large quantities as now.
Which I wouldn't mind yet if there were more special guests in the game. It wouldn't be important for each of them to be associated with an event, simply they should just receive more special treatment. Even in the back room..
The whole purpose of a gloryhole is anonymity, so your problem with the girls having sex with 40 unknown figures a week is by in large the opposite of what a gloryhole is meant to be. I'm sure RareAlex will add plenty of content specific for the backrooms and tweak and improve them as the game goes on. I believe he has new animations for the cafe portion and the backrooms both and the idea of expanding the rooms and the things you can do in them in the future. Also since this is pretty poorly worded English I can't make it out very well, but if you have a problem with the Take Out option being a still image, that's the way it's been since the game's inception. The idea of adding unique everything to every single customer that comes in the backrooms for gloryhole sucking or fucking is absurd anyway and again, defeats the purpose of the gloryhole. It would be better to add multiple animations for the same action during a girls' phase inside the room for variety.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
The whole purpose of a gloryhole is anonymity, so your problem with the girls having sex with 40 unknown figures a week is by in large the opposite of what a gloryhole is meant to be. I'm sure RareAlex will add plenty of content specific for the backrooms and tweak and improve them as the game goes on. I believe he has new animations for the cafe portion and the backrooms both and the idea of expanding the rooms and the things you can do in them in the future. Also since this is pretty poorly worded English I can't make it out very well, but if you have a problem with the Take Out option being a still image, that's the way it's been since the game's inception. The idea of adding unique everything to every single customer that comes in the backrooms for gloryhole sucking or fucking is absurd anyway and again, defeats the purpose of the gloryhole. It would be better to add multiple animations for the same action during a girls' phase inside the room for variety.
I may have put my post a little confusingly, because the suggestions I described, mainly was imagined without the glory hole. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with your reply, but you mostly wrote me about what the gloryhole is all about, and what it works for. It's all beautiful and good, but that wasn't the point of my comment. But to stay with the subject for your sake, I tell you then it's almost certain the gloryhole is the real reason the backroom is so boring right now. The problem is not that it's exist in the game, rather is the dev put it in the first place. It's true everyone has different tastes and kinks, but I would have looked at those "still images" much more in animated form, instead of seeing the maids satisfies a cock through a hole.. That's all...

Reactions: GameLord

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
I may have put my post a little confusingly, because the suggestions I described, mainly was imagined without the glory hole. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with your reply, but you mostly wrote me about what the gloryhole is all about, and what it works for. It's all beautiful and good, but that wasn't the point of my comment. But to stay with the subject for your sake, I tell you then it's almost certain the gloryhole is the real reason the backroom is so boring right now. The problem is not that it's exist in the game, rather is the dev put it in the first place. It's true everyone has different tastes and kinks, but I would have looked at those "still images" much more in animated form, instead of seeing the maids satisfies a cock through a hole.. That's all...
Animated take out pictures awesome idea,make animated full-fledged mini events

Last edited:
Reactions: Fogoly

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have a question i play pure harem no sharing, are there any scenes with multiple girls and the mc i am asking becourse i still have a few events with the girls that i have not unlocked and i have no idea how too get them too trigger i have pretty high stats over 200 with all girls.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I liked the new Cookie event, but too vanilla. I wish there was a continuation where the same happens, but she's not wearing panties. Something like that event where you do an underwear inspection and neither Cynthia nor Rai are wearing them.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
If mc refuses to be become lover with the two girls :
- what kind of content is it stopping from happening? Outside of mc/girls sex. Basically if 80% of sexual content is taken out by this it wouldn't be worth it...
- Is there a way to make that choice again down the line?

Last edited:

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Has anyone run into the error "Entry Point Not Found - The procedure entry point MFCreateDXGISurfaceBuffer could not be located in the dynamic link library MFPlat.DLL."
Same

*edit* still not working. I updated Microsoft C++ to current and ran "sfc /scannow", still getting the same error message.

I am guessing this is a Windows 7 PC problem. Fiddledicks..

Last edited:
Reactions: BillydaMiner

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Oof, this game is too much for me. I guess I'm just not meant to be able to serve every customer's order every time, but I'm too much of a perfectionist for that. I can't let someone want a chocolate cake or apple pie and not get one, but I just never seem to have enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Soyer

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Is a lot of content lost if you don't want to share the girls? I like management games but if it's designed to share it's not my thing, I played about 3 hours, I still don't know how to unlock the other rooms. I see in the images that cockie becomes a lover, and I see that he has the pin on, is the pin necessary for him to be a lover?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is a lot of content lost if you don't want to share the girls? I like management games but if it's designed to share it's not my thing, I played about 3 hours, I still don't know how to unlock the other rooms. I see in the images that cockie becomes a lover, and I see that he has the pin on, is the pin necessary for him to be a lover?
The pin is only necessary for NTR/sharing events. You can completely play the game or romance the girls without ever using a pin.
There's a decent amount of gameplay without the pin, but no matter what way you play most of the scenes are going to be stuck behind grind walls and other scenes. You'll be getting new scenes on and off for months in game, so sometimes when it takes a while it can feel like you're missing out.
For the content split I haven't went and counted through the gallery. If you did then I suspect you'd find more lewd sharing scenes but you'd probably also find way more romance/relationship building scenes than you would sharing themed scenes when you include the not lewd ones. So overall it's kinds hard to judge how it is for content balance on the non sharing side. Personally I haven't felt left out from the development too badly but not to long ago some dude made a huge complaint about how harem fans were being left out so I can't speak for anyone else's mileage there.

Reactions: jxd and Back

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The pin is only necessary for NTR/sharing events. You can completely play the game or romance the girls without ever using a pin.
There's a decent amount of gameplay without the pin, but no matter what way you play most of the scenes are going to be stuck behind grind walls and other scenes. You'll be getting new scenes on and off for months in game, so sometimes when it takes a while it can feel like you're missing out.
For the content split I haven't went and counted through the gallery. If you did then I suspect you'd find more lewd sharing scenes but you'd probably also find way more romance/relationship building scenes than you would sharing themed scenes when you include the not lewd ones. So overall it's kinds hard to judge how it is for content balance on the non sharing side. Personally I haven't felt left out from the development too badly but not to long ago some dude made a huge complaint about how harem fans were being left out so I can't speak for anyone else's mileage there.
Theres always gonna be people complaining about something on here. You cant make everyone happy. I personally only want to see Cynthia sharing or NTR scenes and thats it lol. But I dont mind playin and checkin out the other content while I wait for what I want to see. But im certainly not gonna cry that there is to much of what I dont like tho. There are plenty of other games out there that can scratch peoples itches.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes