Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
It doesn't have to be the same maid, though there is a couple events (And presumably more to follow) that is determined by the amount of time a certain maid gives her number to a specific client. Like an event will pop once Cynthia gives her number to the Jock 10 times.
Doesn't have to be Cynthia. It's the total between all girls regardless of client

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm still at a loss. I've given the pin to each girl and I have most of the client list filled with people. True, I haven't had Cynthia give her number 10 times to jock, but what about the other girls? Do they do anything in the game? Is Cynthia the only one that does anything and only with the jock?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
No. It's still total. I gave her number to the jocks about 4-5 times and the rest with the other girls. still got the event
I'm still at a loss. I've given the pin to each girl and I have most of the client list filled with people. True, I haven't had Cynthia give her number 10 times to jock, but what about the other girls? Do they do anything in the game? Is Cynthia the only one that does anything and only with the jock?
If events aren't triggering for you its possible that their Lewd levels are too low.
Cynthia is the only one with a actual Client event so far I guess she has 2 technically. Every girl can be nailed by the MC though.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
If events aren't triggering for you its possible that their Lewd levels are too low.
Cynthia is the only one with a actual Client event so far I guess she has 2 technically. Every girl can be nailed by the MC though.
Thanks for your help. I was not using the magnifying glass to get the details from the gallery, thereby missing the need for 100 appearance for the scenes with Cookie and Rai to happen. Still working on the clients for Cynthia, though.

edit: and done!

Anyway, has anyone had the popularity score double on occasion? That has happened to me a few times over the course of about 70 days. I'm at about 38,000 now.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Avoid if you hate micro management. This game is too much work to be fun. They are suppose to be your maids and your doing all the damn work.. giving them there order.. telling maid if she should flirt or not. Since I hate micro management games this one is a rating of 1 for me.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
The grind is real in this coffee shop game. Way too tedious to enjoy the rare event.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PATRONS
€241
PER MONTH

FEB 14, 2021 AT 4:58 PM

Secret Care Cafe ver 0.3.9 - release notes and download links

For Valentines, Patreon only nsfw event for the main cast (3 animations, 25 cg).

Does anyone know how many patrons he has? He doesn't show it on his patron page.

Reactions: hakarlman
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes