Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks but I speak to her and nothing happens.

It just tells me to keep wondering around.

Had the same problem but I figured it out, wait until 17:00 in game time and Eva should appear in the main hall standing near the bottom right.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Thanks but I speak to her and nothing happens.

It just tells me to keep wondering around.
Unfortunately I'm also stuck at the same place, can't seem to figure out what to do next. Tried fast forwarding time to night but the bed is bugged and you can't interact with it.

Not sure if the coding for the next event is bugged or I'm clearly missing something. I assume it has something to do with the brother in the support room but he disappears after 20:00.

The gate to the outside also opens at 18:00.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Must be a glitch then, hopefully dev addresses

Unfortunately I'm also stuck at the same place, can't seem to figure out what to do next. Tried fast forwarding time to night but the bed is bugged and you can't interact with it.

Not sure if the coding for the next event is bugged or I'm clearly missing something. I assume it has something to do with the brother in the support room but he disappears after 20:00.

The gate to the outside also opens at 18:00.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm also stuck after the first mission. Is it possible that's the end of the current update?

I also like how you can play as Eva. It's going to be nice choosing to be corrupted from her point of view.