0Donut0

Feb 23, 2024
the game is still stuck in the loading screene even after I downloaded the most recent BepinEx anyone knows how to fix this

Jan 7, 2023
Can someone tell me how to add more action or it auto add because my rank is “pervert” I unlock many action but I can use only 2.

Last edited:

girlcock3000

Jul 1, 2023
I can't get the page to translate, but it seems like the developer has more plans for the game, unless I'm seeing mods? So is this not the final update???

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello. I just discovered this game and have 2 question.
- I don't like anime graphics but I love exhibitionism and I heard this game is best in the genre. Is worth looking pass the anime graphics and play this?
- Is futa avoidable?

banned_from_tinder

Feb 4, 2024
- I don't like anime graphics but I love exhibitionism and I heard this game is best in the genre. Is worth looking pass the anime graphics and play this?
- Is futa avoidable?

-Yes. It is the best 3D graphics exhibitionism game currently out there by a long shot (though that might be more an indication of how lacking this genre has).
-Futa is a completely optional add on that really doesn't do much, if anything futa lovers would find it disappointing.

NK116

Formerly 'Twomuchsurv'
Jul 11, 2023
- Is futa avoidable?
- Well compared to several similar games with the same genre, it's by far the best exhibitionism game by an insane margin. The closest competitor was Roxanne but that fell short quite hard on the experimental version, but the new version of Roxanne is coming out soon and it's more inspired by this game, so we might get a competitor to this game (finally).
- Well it's kinda just accessory tbh, so yeah you can just not equip it.

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
completing this game 100% from 0% on the dark street (map2) is still almost impossible to be done without the body painting. i wanted to know if somebody have already done it. the 60m(?) leave your clothes on that map is pretty difficult without body painting. and to pull this with 100% completion in 1 go will need insane luck and skill

the library/shop/map 3 also almost impossible to be done 100% in 1 go

also it's unfortunate that the accessories like dild0,vibe, plug doesnt really do anything other than adding looks and increase being found out chance. which will be fixed on the next game. let's pray it's releasing this year

NK116

Formerly 'Twomuchsurv'
Jul 11, 2023
completing this game 100% from 0% on the dark street (map2) is still almost impossible to be done without the body painting. i wanted to know if somebody have already done it. the 60m(?) leave your clothes on that map is pretty difficult without body painting. and to pull this with 100% completion in 1 go will need insane luck and skill

the library/shop/map 3 also almost impossible to be done 100% in 1 go

also it's unfortunate that the accessories like dild0,vibe, plug doesnt really do anything other than adding looks and increase being found out chance. which will be fixed on the next game. let's pray it's releasing this year
Both map 2 and 3 are possible without body paint.
- Map 2 requires some luck, I almost manage to did it once, I failed when trying to come back and pretty much surrounded with NPCs. But it's very possible.
- Map 3 is quite easy if you know what to look for, most of the things can be done behind the counter. The second floor is the safest spot too. You can sprint to the second floor from the counter quite easily as long as no one is coming down/up on the stairs or no one is close to the counter (if someone is in direct line of sight then it has to be a little far away). And yes I manage to did it twice.

You can practice map 3 with cheats first and see how fast the gauge fills up and making the strategy

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Welp, you can try and make a request post (and I do encourage you to do so) but... Might get rejected, buddy, those guys must have to clear the "shota sniff test" from the moderators.

P.S: Btw I forgot to mention the no english part might as well need a translation request before, so... Ugh... Let's hope.

Reactions: Blade90
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes