cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Say is there a sandbox mode/gallery for showcasing the emotes or outfits?

Edit: I found it, as you can just either beat the whole game to max rank, or use the plugin so you can interact freely in a somewhat sandbox mode

Last edited:

Manlyspirit

Jun 12, 2023
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE. (extract it to game folder)
  • Run game once. the BepInEx\unity-libs folder will be created.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
Maybe doing something wrong, but the uncensor isn't working for me.

Reactions: Nessiah

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Maybe doing something wrong, but the uncensor isn't working for me.
as looking screen-shot, It looks like installed correctly.
try with turn-off the anti-virus.
if not works, can you show the log file at BepInEx folder ?

Jun 24, 2018
Has anyone tried a new game called Samantha The Exhibitionist Schoolgirl? it looks good but the demo is on google and google says no to the download and I'm not paying random itch.io people with no comments by screenshots alone.

It looks like sereka with slowly getting more brave and more exposure and 3d sandbox

nobz

Jun 2, 2019
Has anyone tried a new game called Samantha The Exhibitionist Schoolgirl? it looks good but the demo is on google and google says no to the download and I'm not paying random itch.io people with no comments by screenshots alone.

It looks like sereka with slowly getting more brave and more exposure and 3d sandbox
A thread was made for it last night!
https://f95zone.to/threads/samantha-v2-02-walters-games.224923/

NK116

Jul 11, 2023

Tried it, kinda horrible as of now, it looks similar to Roxanne (Experimental version to be exact), and honestly it's worse than the old Roxanne in every way imaginable.

And it looks like uwuzaki (the dev of Roxanne) have conflicts with the dev of samantha, he says that he stole the game (even though the dev says that he made it from scratch in the most part in the recent post). Uwuzaki even reported it, so not sure what's going on. At this point I'll just better wait for Roxanne.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Tried it, kinda horrible as of now, it looks similar to Roxanne (Experimental version to be exact), and honestly it's worse than the old Roxanne in every way imaginable.

And it looks like uwuzaki (the dev of Roxanne) have conflicts with the dev of samantha, he says that he stole the game (even though the dev says that he made it from scratch in the most part in the recent post). Uwuzaki even reported it, so not sure what's going on. At this point I'll just better wait for Roxanne.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stole, or maybe not..who knows.. They worked on Roxanne together. It is not clear how their agreements and business worked. What is clear is that after they split, Uwuzaki decided to make a new game with a new model,which is closer in gameplay to Seleka. Chemezov took the original project as the basis for his game (Version 1.xx).But his ideas didn't work with original model and systems,so he began to change everything and the mutant game "Roxamantha" was created.:D

Last edited:

NK116

Jul 11, 2023
Stole, or maybe not..who knows.. They worked on Roxanne together. It is not clear how their agreements and business worked. What is clear is that after they split, Uwuzaki decided to make a new game with a new model,which is closer in gameplay to Seleka. Chemezov took the original project as the basis for his game (Version 1.xx).But his ideas didn't work with original model and systems,so he began to change everything and the mutant game "Roxamantha" was created.:D
well uwuzaki did say he did stole the game (or at least once did but it got banned because of copyright), and master (the programmer for Roxanne) says that "due to various problems in relating to him we decided to end the relationship". So well their relationship didn't end well (uwuzaki even report Samantha afaik).

So yeah if I were him I would just create a new game from scratch rather than having conflict because he still uses other game's asset even if he's not on the team anymore.

Anyway I was excited that there's a new game in the genre that's realistic 3D but also doesn't look uncanny, but the performance just really ass. So for now I would just wait for the new Roxanne or sereka sequel (uwuzaki says it will be out in a few weeks and it's has been a few weeks)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
well uwuzaki did say he did stole the game (or at least once did but it got banned because of copyright), and master (the programmer for Roxanne) says that "due to various problems in relating to him we decided to end the relationship". So well their relationship didn't end well (uwuzaki even report Samantha afaik).

So yeah if I were him I would just create a new game from scratch rather than having conflict because he still uses other game's asset even if he's not on the team anymore.

Anyway I was excited that there's a new game in the genre that's realistic 3D but also doesn't look uncanny, but the performance just really ass. So for now I would just wait for the new Roxanne or sereka sequel (uwuzaki says it will be out in a few weeks and it's has been a few weeks)
Oh.That changes the situation a bit. That's not a very good practice..
I know that it turned out badly in the end and Chemezov was even deleted from credits.
Apparently he interpreted it in his own way. If he created assets and a city map for someone else and got paid, he suddenly can't just "take it back" for his own creation.

You're right that the game is terrible. Resource heavy and almost unplayable in this state, but we'll see..

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
news from the creator:

he actually admit it's impossible to release good product this year, so the release is confirmed to be at 2025.
So they are delaying because the game is not good enough yet and they want it to release in better state? Now that is such a responsible statement for an indie developer team. Respect.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes