Feb 26, 2022
I sincerely hope the dev makes an update for this. It's great but it can be better. The addition of a school/office ID accessory dangling from her collar or hip would increase the risk further. Additional NPC reaction such as being surprised at first then taking a photo/video of her with a smug/disgusted face until she cums would bring this to S tier.

Oh yeah. Please check this amazing exhibitionism animation. A scenario like this is what I had in mind with NPC reactions.

Last edited:

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
"Can't wait for future content" is there any indication there is going to be more content? Cause if yes, please tell me so I can go support the game maker.

Edit: Oh, there is already been an update. I am dreaming :p
The update doesn't add any content, it's just bug fixes and difficulty adjustments.

I took another look at the creator's Ci-en blog and they said that although they don't have any plans for post-release content, they would make a sequel in the future after making some other games.

1692141071197.png 1692141194383.png

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I would've loved this game so much, but if you try and get a ton of the achievements in one go, and one of his ppl materialize out of thin air.. you lose everything.. I wouldn't be upset if he even just gave me 5% of the points when I get caught in that situation.. but nothing.. and since I don't have eyes on the back of my head, this happened 4 times.. so literally lost around 1300 points or so.. I mean come on, it seems like the dev designed the game so that you have to go back every couple of achievements so you can save them and not lose them all when you get caught..

I was having so much fun with the game.. but it turned into a big amount of frustration.

it happens even easier in the 2nd area, since they poof into existence from alleys and doors :(

I still love the concept though.. it feels like this game is a few steps away in game design to be one of the best free-roam exhibitionist games I'm tried..

it's so close srsly

thanks for the uncensor stuff kumarin :) I played it without it at first, and it's even better now that I used it

Last edited:
Reactions: genesis23

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Ideas for upgrades (I know pointless)

I see people asking for sex when caught. The issue is that it would make losing a reward. So people wouldn't play, they would just suicide ASAP, making the game lose a lot of its appeal. I think it would be better if you had "A friend" that could help you in your adventure. You can expose yourself to them or have sex with them if you earned enough point during your run, pushing you to play normally and make sex a reward.

Alongside it, you could have something akin to Payday 2 with a preparation phase. Place a few lures on the map, extra coats here and there and have multiple entrances like starting at toilets in the park. You could also chose custom starts, like not having the coat when starting from the toilet and having to find one.

Reactions: Swaggy-Bookshelf

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Ideas for upgrades (I know pointless)

I see people asking for sex when caught. The issue is that it would make losing a reward. So people wouldn't play, they would just suicide ASAP, making the game lose a lot of its appeal. I think it would be better if you had "A friend" that could help you in your adventure. You can expose yourself to them or have sex with them if you earned enough point during your run, pushing you to play normally and make sex a reward.
I made a similar suggestion to this near the bottom of my review of this game (it's the reaaaally long one), and I absolutely agree. The inclusion of a friend character would allow for greater diversity in all of potential mechanics, wardrobe and customization ideas, and perhaps even an optional second player character to select from. Not to mention... lesbians.
Alongside it, you could have something akin to Payday 2 with a preparation phase. Place a few lures on the map, extra coats here and there and have multiple entrances like starting at toilets in the park. You could also chose custom starts, like not having the coat when starting from the toilet and having to find one.
I'm less about the Payday 2 idea (but maybe it could work), but I'm all about the idea of adding public toilets to the park as either a secondary start point for missions, or just another location where you can flash in the presence of strangers or perform perverse actions like pissing in the urinals or blowjobs through bathroom stall walls.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I would've loved this game so much, but if you try and get a ton of the achievements in one go, and one of his ppl materialize out of thin air.. you lose everything.. I wouldn't be upset if he even just gave me 5% of the points when I get caught in that situation.. but nothing.. and since I don't have eyes on the back of my head, this happened 4 times.. so literally lost around 1300 points or so.. I mean come on, it seems like the dev designed the game so that you have to go back every couple of achievements so you can save them and not lose them all when you get caught..

I was having so much fun with the game.. but it turned into a big amount of frustration.

it happens even easier in the 2nd area, since they poof into existence from alleys and doors :(
That's literally the point though. The whole "if I'm not careful I can be caught" and "it's over for me if I'm caught" is conveyed that way. And people don't just magically materialize out of nowhere. They have specific places where they spawn from, like the park entrance or the houses. Plus, if you choose to play risky like that, that's 100% on you. You can leave the level at any time and secure those points, but you choose not to. You have no one to blame but yourself.

BondageLover212

Oct 21, 2022
I love this game so much! I'd really like to see either some DLC or similar games from other developers. There is so much that could be added such as panty flashing as a warm up before all out nudity. There could also be an expansion on the shibari item into full on bondage. Like doing a level whilst bound in various ways and completing a set amount of objectives with your coat open and having to avoid people before they see you. Relying on turning your back instead of easily closing the coat to avoid losing. They could even have in level bondage to make things more difficult should you choose to such as abandoning the coat and binding your arms so you can't pick it up. On the shop level it would be nearly impossible. Another interesting addition could be cameras. Either avoiding them or doing certain things while in view of them. The only other game similar I've found to this is an office one that has far less features. Are there any other games like this I've missed out on?

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2020
Great Game. Would be cool if there was also some way to engage with the other npcs. Like some sort of seduction meter that fills in tandem or only with specific types of npcs. Or if there was a way to ambush rape some npcs and have to make them cum or be stunned/hidden before you can do things to them. So many things this game could add in tandem to the previous suggestions. Excited to see it evolve

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
That's literally the point though. The whole "if I'm not careful I can be caught" and "it's over for me if I'm caught" is conveyed that way. And people don't just magically materialize out of nowhere. They have specific places where they spawn from, like the park entrance or the houses. Plus, if you choose to play risky like that, that's 100% on you. You can leave the level at any time and secure those points, but you choose not to. You have no one to blame but yourself.
you didn't see my game play, I was looking everywhere all the time.. I played so careful and that's how I got so many of them done in 2 stage playthrough.. then it happened.. 1 random person just appeared and poof! everything gone.. 5% of the points would even be okay to receive if you fail..

you shouldn't have to choose: 'to lose everything single point possibly' or 'have to constantly leave the stage to save a few missions done'

if he did that, then it should have been set up so that you go on real little missions and complete them and get sent back forcefully (or at least the idea that the mission is over)

there is no "that's on you" here, it's about the game design choices the DEV made.. if you don't see them, then you don't understand the big picture I'm talking about. Anyways, the game has it's huge flaws because of the way it's presented and another one I found out later is that you can easily cheat points at some locations too

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
if he did that, then it should have been set up so that you go on real little missions and complete them and get sent back forcefully (or at least the idea that the mission is over)

there is no "that's on you" here, it's about the game design choices the DEV made.. if you don't see them, then you don't understand the big picture I'm talking about. Anyways, the game has it's huge flaws because of the way it's presented and another one I found out later is that you can easily cheat points at some locations too
It's optional so people don't have to force themselves to play levels easier/harder than they want. I'm fairly certain that was the point of being able to leave anytime you want. Are you the type of person that complains about not being able to finish food at a buffet? You're being very unreasonable.

Kurohimiko

Jul 21, 2017
Great game but it seems to have a weird bug with the camera where clicking either left or right mouse to look around continuously forces the camera downward for an upskirt view while being held. Makes it insanely annoying to play.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
It's optional so people don't have to force themselves to play levels easier/harder than they want. I'm fairly certain that was the point of being able to leave anytime you want. Are you the type of person that complains about not being able to finish food at a buffet? You're being very unreasonable.
I would like a mission structure. your buffet saying as no meaning toward what I am saying, that is why I think you can't see the bigger picture I'm talking about. This game's stages have goals/missions per say, but it is a chaotic mess if you think in terms of game design.

to fix this would be to have multiple mission levels and then possibly to have a free roam unlocked at the end of all the mission stages when you completed all of them for the area.. the open free roam map could be for just getting the extra points if you need them later..

and he should probably have some kind of limit for have much of a pervert you can be until you get to certain stages/missions..

and if you fail small missions it wouldn't matter if you lost all the points then and had to do it over again since it wouldn't be a huge amount of points in this way.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Idk where you get all these problem about extracting a couple of folders..
Anyway, you can get the game already patched here
(do not ask me to upload it somewhere else, anon is down right now and gofile eh.. if it work 1 time out of 15 si already a success)
I was having a "Now Loading" error. Couldnt play the game even though I tried almost everything. So I wanted to try this. AND YET, I still cant play the game. There are many people complaining about this problem, yet there is no solution to it.

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes