BondageLover212

Oct 21, 2022
I made a similar suggestion to this near the bottom of my review of this game (it's the reaaaally long one), and I absolutely agree. The inclusion of a friend character would allow for greater diversity in all of potential mechanics, wardrobe and customization ideas, and perhaps even an optional second player character to select from. Not to mention... lesbians.
I'm less about the Payday 2 idea (but maybe it could work), but I'm all about the idea of adding public toilets to the park as either a secondary start point for missions, or just another location where you can flash in the presence of strangers or perform perverse actions like pissing in the urinals or blowjobs through bathroom stall walls.
So it seems like you and I have similar tastes when it comes to games (minus futa, just personal preference) and I saw one of your posts about your perfect game. I have to ask if you ever played a Devious Devices Skyrim playthrough? All the devices affect you. You can even customize to just what degree they do or do not hinder ones ability to fight, move, relieve sexual urges, ect.

Sep 6, 2020
There could also be other palcements for the dildo (e.g., bench, wall, desk) that give you a bit more ways to use it. It might also make sense to have the orgasm meter rise constantly when certain equipment is on

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I would like a mission structure. your buffet saying as no meaning toward what I am saying, that is why I think you can't see the bigger picture I'm talking about. This game's stages have goals/missions per say, but it is a chaotic mess if you think in terms of game design.

to fix this would be to have multiple mission levels and then possibly to have a free roam unlocked at the end of all the mission stages when you completed all of them for the area.. the open free roam map could be for just getting the extra points if you need them later..

and he should probably have some kind of limit for have much of a pervert you can be until you get to certain stages/missions..

and if you fail small missions it wouldn't matter if you lost all the points then and had to do it over again since it wouldn't be a huge amount of points in this way.
I don't think I'm missing the point at all. The game is made in a way where you have the freedom to play at your own pace. What if people don't like having missions? What if people like having to risk it all in one go? You're saying that it's bad game design that there's no fixed missions in a game that doesn't need one. Like how hard is it to make up the goals yourself and play accordingly? Why should people have to be subjected to a rigid structure just because you don't like freeform. You consciously chose to try to clear everything at once. That's not the game being "chaotic" or the dev not understanding gameplay, "bigger picture" or whatever bullshit you think this is, that's you tripping your own feet and refusing to be accountable for your own decision.

Edit: Like this is what this sounds like to me.
"Why is it so hard to fit everything in this basket?" "Can't you make multiple trips?"
"I think if I should make multiple trips, they should divide everything into neat little piles for me so I know how much to pick up each time." "That doesn't make sense."
"No, no, you don't get it. What if we pick up these little neat piles until it's all done and then be able to put the piles wherever we want?"
Just fucking sort the piles yourself. Not everyone has OCD.

Last edited:

Archaeopteryx108

May 16, 2023
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE.
  • Run game once.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
Did that, it doesn't work. How do I fix it? I put the BepinEx folder in the game folder. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE.
  • Run game once.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
is futanari dick supposed to be censored?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
still not working, i just put bepinex folder in main game folder? not under anything
This is installation of BepInEx + plugin on another game.
the game path must have just english characters. (Multi-bytes characters NG). the game folder is "バレないように裸コートで露出するセレカさん" ? it's ok. don't ask to me why. It's BepInEx's bug. they don't fix it.
If cheat's help is not showed at title, the plugin is not loaded. try move game folder to another place.

if want to remove the console windows, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg
or use the
Idk where you get all these problem about extracting a couple of folders..
Anyway, you can get the game already patched here
(do not ask me to upload it somewhere else, anon is down right now and gofile eh.. if it work 1 time out of 15 si already a success)

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Now that I think about it, it's a Unity game. Shouldn't we be able to mod it to some extent?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I don't think I'm missing the point at all. The game is made in a way where you have the freedom to play at your own pace. What if people don't like having missions? What if people like having to risk it all in one go? You're saying that it's bad game design that there's no fixed missions in a game that doesn't need one. Like how hard is it to make up the goals yourself and play accordingly? Why should people have to be subjected to a rigid structure just because you don't like freeform. You consciously chose to try to clear everything at once. That's not the game being "chaotic" or the dev not understanding gameplay, "bigger picture" or whatever bullshit you think this is, that's you tripping your own feet and refusing to be accountable for your own decision.

Edit: Like this is what this sounds like to me.
"Why is it so hard to fit everything in this basket?" "Can't you make multiple trips?"
"I think if I should make multiple trips, they should divide everything into neat little piles for me so I know how much to pick up each time." "That doesn't make sense."
"No, no, you don't get it. What if we pick up these little neat piles until it's all done and then be able to put the piles wherever we want?"
Just fucking sort the piles yourself. Not everyone has OCD.
okay now I understand why you're saying what you're saying.. you don't like structure, even valid structure. difference of opinion/perspective then.. games usually have structure, goals, complete, win goal, continue, next goal, etc

main reason they are like that is that programming is like that already, so it lends itself easily in the game environment.

I think in those terms, you just see it as some kind of OCD.. it's just game design at the simplest level though, not OCD

..and you just are trying to insult me and not even see what I fully mean, so it's fine. You still really don't understand much of what I'm really talking about anyways. This kind of game design is one of the many reasons open world games with no rigid objectives usually don't stay popular unless there is an MMO part to it(playing with friends easily hides the glaring faults since your attention is on your friends and what you're doing together).

I won't explain more since you aren't using your critical thinking skills, and instead, just insulting a different person's perspective.

Pavon

Sep 19, 2018
I think i found the solution for stuck at loading screen issue basically go to windows language setting click add a language pick English(USA) and change windows display language to English(USA)

resim_2023-08-18_215224182.png

Reactions: Japhrey

Zenchant

Jan 13, 2022
heart rate does not rise above 123 even if naked use a dildo behind the person sitting on a bench
but in the screenshots, just walking close to a person its already 140
what is my problem? did it depends on difficulty?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So it seems like you and I have similar tastes when it comes to games (minus futa, just personal preference) and I saw one of your posts about your perfect game. I have to ask if you ever played a Devious Devices Skyrim playthrough? All the devices affect you. You can even customize to just what degree they do or do not hinder ones ability to fight, move, relieve sexual urges, ect.
Tried it, and honestly... the amount of work that was required to get even the most basic of things to function was more of a pain than actually getting in and playing the game to experience the mods themselves. Doesn't help that a lot of the animations aren't native to the game, so everything's prone to breaking quite easily if one tiny thing goes wrong. A game where everything is baked in from the start would, in my opinion, be far better even if it provided fewer overall options than a game that has to be modded to hell and back only to have everything glued together by chewing gum and prayers.

Granted, I haven't touched Skyrim for a few years, but I can't imagine much has changed to alter my feelings on it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
okay now I understand why you're saying what you're saying.. you don't like structure, even valid structure. difference of opinion/perspective then.. games usually have structure, goals, complete, win goal, continue, next goal, etc

main reason they are like that is that programming is like that already, so it lends itself easily in the game environment.

I think in those terms, you just see it as some kind of OCD.. it's just game design at the simplest level though, not OCD

..and you just are trying to insult me and not even see what I fully mean, so it's fine. You still really don't understand much of what I'm really talking about anyways. This kind of game design is one of the many reasons open world games with no rigid objectives usually don't stay popular unless there is an MMO part to it(playing with friends easily hides the glaring faults since your attention is on your friends and what you're doing together).

I won't explain more since you aren't using your critical thinking skills, and instead, just insulting a different person's perspective.
Bro, you think a lack of impulse control is the dev's responsibility and you still refuse to own up to the fact you made a dumb ass choice and ruined your own fun. If you're unwilling to accept that, I'm sorry bro, but no one can help you but you. Have you considered therapy?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Bro, you think a lack of impulse control is the dev's responsibility and you still refuse to own up to the fact you made a dumb ass choice and ruined your own fun. If you're unwilling to accept that, I'm sorry bro, but no one can help you but you. Have you considered therapy?
I'm sure now after this post that you lack basic education and can't understand anything. Maybe you are just a troll, I'm really not sure now.. insult, insult, insult.. and nothing else. GG :rolleyes:

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
I think i found the solution for stuck at loading screen issue basically go to windows language setting click add a language pick English(USA) and change windows display language to English(USA)

View attachment 2861052
This worked for me. I didnt restart the computer after i did so. And it still worked fine. Thanks. If anyone have "now loading" error, they should try this.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes