limjie030

Oct 5, 2022
how do i install the uncensored patch?
I really dont understand how to install the bepnix into the game

cakacakaca6

Jul 12, 2017
damn shame they dont want to add more to this. love the game
There's still update, but idk if I should dm OP to ask. I have my own version of 1.3 on my PC though, the new updates include some bug fixes (the dildo bug) and few minor gui tweaks. But seriously no big update right now, the game is new. All we can do is wait (and pay for the game if you can, it's worth the money I swear).

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
There's still update, but idk if I should dm OP to ask. I have my own version of 1.3 on my PC though, the new updates include some bug fixes (the dildo bug) and few minor gui tweaks. But seriously no big update right now, the game is new. All we can do is wait (and pay for the game if you can, it's worth the money I swear).
I pointed out a while ago that the developer has no plans in adding any more content to this game, although they are considering a sequel in the future.

Last edited:

BoBert1221

Feb 2, 2018
can u share the 1.3 version? i read that they fixed the heart rate bug and the npc stucking at stairs bug

Reactions: cakacakaca6

LLPXXXP

Sep 13, 2023
Great game but it seems to have a weird bug with the camera where clicking either left or right mouse to look around continuously forces the camera downward for an upskirt view while being held. Makes it insanely annoying to play.
Got the same thing, not sure what would cause that.

LynnB

Apr 29, 2021
Got the same thing, not sure what would cause that.
I had this as well. It happened when I had a controller plugged in but was using the mouse. Unplugging the controller and restarting the game fixed it so my guess is having multiple inputs available causes some issue.

Reactions: LLPXXXP

AnnaLOLock1

Jan 30, 2022
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE.
  • Run game once.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
I can't seem to get it to work, could you show screenshots of the folders it's meant to go into?

LLPXXXP

Sep 13, 2023
I had this as well. It happened when I had a controller plugged in but was using the mouse. Unplugging the controller and restarting the game fixed it so my guess is having multiple inputs available causes some issue.
Yeah, damn. Feel stupid now, i even thought about pulling the cord but thought it wouldnt work....

hobarsmith

May 25, 2023
need help with uncensor plugin, from my understanding bepinex is supposed to make a config file when you run the game, but it doesn't seem to work, any advice?

1695078778867.png

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes