cakacakaca6

Jul 12, 2017
Less of an Unity problem and more of a optimizattion/assets streaming issue. I hate to be defending Unity in all this shitshow going on with the Ex-CEO but the engine's main atraction is that is flexible and very friendly to use, problem is that it not only requires "know how" to get out a well optimized game, but also a good hardware target objective. That said, don't expect an indie adult game to have 2K's lv's of staff to optimize the game (for starters) and second; this is speculation from my part comparing other games' performance with this, but there might be some redundancies in the code or something, as yes indeed this game hits GPUs a bit harder than it should given the look of the game.
Most indie Unity games I played are badly optimized and that makes me wonder was that the dev's fault or the engine's. But like you said, that's indie and they don't have money/resources to hire people to do stuffs or something like that.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I mean Unity is not faultless, it does have it's problems indeed, but one very good example of the engine being capable is that gacha hellscape known as Genshing Impact, that's a Unity game and it can run on fairly low machines while it still has appeal to it, but yeah unless the dev is a code genious/god, this is as good as games can get on the indie side.

Reactions: cakacakaca6

Remi Hiyama

Mar 10, 2021
Anyone know what the signboard says?
This is my best guess as a non-Japanese speaker:

えっちだいすき - "ecchi daisuki" - Google interpets this as "I love sex", but getting "sex" from "ecchi" seems like a stretch to me. Substitute something like lewd/indecent/dirty things... well, you probably get the idea. It'd probably be going too far to interpret it as something like "I love doing lewd things", even if it would make sense in context.

変態さんです - "hentaisan desu" - "I'm a pervert".

かわいがってください - Google thinks this is "kawai gatte kudasai", "Please pet me". I'm not sure that actually makes sense, but I haven't got any better ideas either.

Reactions: Peacefeel

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Non japanese here either (though trying to learn it on my own), but seems to be kinda like a mix of all of them, more like "I'm a lewd loving pervert, please take care of me"... Well close to that give or take really, thing is the structurte of the japanese phrases is different from english, so it should read as follow "Ecchi dasuki hentai-san, kawaigatte kudasai" (while separate in the translation, it should be pronounced as one to make more sense)

trankera

Oct 13, 2023
For anyone still having the infinite loading screen issue, finally found a fix, you want to change the regional format as well not just the display language.

With that finally got to play and clear it, gotta say pretty great game.
do you mean windows language? (okey i got it thx)

Last edited:

hifeke

Feb 20, 2021
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE.
  • Run game once.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
it doesn't seem to be working

1697765955206.png
1697765979087.png
1697766032443.png

CodyPoppin

May 19, 2021
no matter what i do, i cant get bepinex to work, im using the right version, putting it in the right place, all the games folder characters are in english, all the folders PATH is also in english, and it just WONT start bepinex when i launch it.

Edit: i took the bepinex files from the pre-patched version and moved them to a brand new 1.3 seleka folder, and its working now.
not even sure i needed to do that, bc i didnt know if the pre-patched version was 1.3 or not, but whatever, its working now and fully up to date.

Last edited:

Killa231

Oct 31, 2023
no matter what i do, i cant get bepinex to work, im using the right version, putting it in the right place, all the games folder characters are in english, all the folders PATH is also in english, and it just WONT start bepinex when i launch it.

Edit: i took the bepinex files from the pre-patched version and moved them to a brand new 1.3 seleka folder, and its working now.
not even sure i needed to do that, bc i didnt know if the pre-patched version was 1.3 or not, but whatever, its working now and fully up to date.
can you give me exact details on how to do? it im kinda dumb and need help

Seagon

Jul 8, 2020
You need to download the BepInEX Unity il2CCP x64 version, not the Mono version.

Extract the CONTENTS of the ZIP file (open the zip and drag the files out) into the game's root directory, do not use "extract all to" cause it will create an extra directory level with the ZIP's name which will not work.

Then run the game, it will show a command prompt before loading the game which executes the BepInEX application. Let it go through what it needs to do.

Afterwards, close the game and copy the barenai_helper file into the BepInEx/plugins directory.

When you launch the game the BepInEx process will be faster and you should be able to see everything when you continue your game.

Reactions: popsiclebrnacnt

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
We finally got a news update.
The developer is actively working on a sequel with new features including a first person view, a convenience store location, transitions between maps, and significantly less "out-game" scenes which probably means things like customisation now becoming an interactable element within the game's world as the game aims towards being a continuous in-game experience. It'll be months or possibly a year for the sequel to come out though.

Source:
Seleka exceeded 15,000 units! Third work progress report!
Celebration: Seleka sold more than 15,000 units!

Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught has sold more than 14,000 units at DLSite! And if you combine with other stores, the total number of sales has exceeded 15,000!
Thank you very much for your purchase!

The sales of "Seleka" have increased at an incomparable speed compared to the last one, and it has surpassed the sales goal I had set for it. I remember being quite surprised at the time.

I am also very happy and at the same time relieved to hear that it has been well received.
Actually, when I first came up with this theme, I thought, "This is going to be interesting! but as I continued to work on it, I became unsure if it was a good theme or not. I was very nervous right before the release, but I was very relieved when it made it to number 1 in the rankings.

Your reviews and evaluation comments? I have read all of your reviews, ratings, and comments on Cien.
I am very happy to see your words of support! It is very encouraging!
We are very grateful for the bug reports as well!
Also, all your requests and great ideas are quite useful for future game production. They are very helpful!
Thank you all very much!

Sharing the current status of the next project
Our next game will also have the same theme of exposure action. We are trying to solve the issues and ideas that we saw through Seleka and make the game more advanced.

Let me show you the current state of the game!
1698813757428.gif
Here's a look at the 1st person view and the mirror.
We have implemented the 1st person viewpoint, which has been requested by many of you, and you can freely switch between the two.
I think it will increase the sense of immersion considerably!
In terms of the game, I'm thinking of making it so that while in 1st person view, you gain a little more points.
Also, it's hard to get a sense of yourself in the first-person perspective because you can't see your own body clearly, but I thought I'd cover that by adding a mirror! It looks pretty good!
1698813814464.gif
I knew that when it comes to exposure, the convenience store is the place to be! We have only created the gauze, but we are planning to enhance it from here.
Also, a modest new feature is the ability to move directly between maps.
In this game, we are going to remove the distinction between out-game (customization and other scenes from the previous game) and ingame (exposure scenes from the previous game), and make it so that you are ingame the whole time.

In fact, the game is being redesigned from scratch. The system of the previous work was already so complicated and intertwined that it was difficult to implement new features.
However, some parts of the game can be used as is, so we are trying to bring in as much as possible that we can. We want to continue to be conscious of making it as easy as possible to use the system when we create new products in the future.

As for the release date, our initial target was February 2024, but I have a feeling that this may not be possible (laughs). However, we would like to release it in August 2024 at the latest.

That is all for now! It has been about 2 months since my last article!
(I had hoped to post this when we broke the 1000 mark, but in dealing with bugs, I completely forgot!)
We will continue to develop at our own pace. I hope you will all keep a warm eye on us.

Translated with (free version)

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes