Rioxz

Aug 20, 2022
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE.
  • Run game once.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
Even though it has been a while, can you help me with this? I try to do what you say and it does not work.

SinFullyObserve

Jan 4, 2022
Uncensor plugin.
you must install the first. current latest ver is # .

Edit. the Dildo has issue(?). solved.
Edit2. fixed unstable works of uncensor. plz re-download plugin.

Install
  • Install BepInEx BE. (extract it to game folder)
  • Run game once. the BepInEx\unity-libs folder will be created.
  • put plugin file(barenai_helper.dll) to BepinEx\plugins folder.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Muteki(invincibility) toggle. (different from game built-in)
anyway i can get a video of you doing the uncensored patch? cant seem to get it with the steps you gave. Gives me this every time. Dunno what I’m doing wrong.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
anyway i can get a video of you doing the uncensored patch? cant seem to get it with the steps you gave. Gives me this every time. Dunno what I’m doing wrong.
where do you put the "barenai_helper.dll" file ? you must put the file to "BepInEx\plugins\barenai_helper.dll".
1699879913292.png

SinFullyObserve

Jan 4, 2022
I stuck in in the folder “BepInEx/Plugins”. I’d show you rn but my little brother is at my house playing Fortnite.
Alright I fixed it. I tookthe helper folder out of the plugin and just put the helper extension in and that worked. I messed up by actually putting the whole folder in there.

Oct 6, 2018
e
For anyone still having the infinite loading screen issue, finally found a fix, you want to change the regional format as well not just the display language.

With that finally got to play and clear it, gotta say pretty great game.
eyy nevermind this just fixed the problem for me as well thank you alot

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Is there other circle currently developing Seleka based (3D exhibition), with comparable quality?

From previous post mostly in development before Seleka was released.

So, something like copycat of Seleka, I means.
You're in luck, someone is making a game just like Seleka:

Although it only started development last month so of course the quality doesn't look as polished yet.

nedver

Jun 7, 2019
Is it possible to change the model of the main character, or draw clothes or accessories yourself. If so, then tell me in which files these changes can be made. At least where to start.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
I see there is a cheat/help in the uncensor plug in. where is it? the thing already uncesored but I can't see the cheat. btw if anybody want to install this uncensor patch, download the bepinex from the link given and the put helper in plugin folder NOT the unity library which i did for 10 minute lol

Reactions: Phuta_Phreak
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes