lowspecgamer

Feb 17, 2021
You should download this version of bepin:

Extract in the game folder, a console of bepin will run when you run the game exe.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
need help with uncensor plugin, from my understanding bepinex is supposed to make a config file when you run the game, but it doesn't seem to work, any advice?

View attachment 2939927
You used "Download" folder. It's special folder of windows. the absolute path should be "c:\Users\Your Windows Account Name\Downloads". Your account name may be have a multi-bytes characters.
try move game folder to another place.

cakacakaca6

Jul 12, 2017

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
It's so sad to admit that it's 2023 already and yet the best game of this kind (well, there's only 5 games) I've played is this game.
There's actually a sixth game available on itch.io called but it's very bare-bones and it seems to be already abandoned.

You're right, it's sad that there's still not many (3D) games to this day, let alone finished games, that are all about just exposing yourself in public right from the start in a sandbox environment.

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
How do you 'exhibit upper body'? Is there some sort of lower body clothing that must be worn? I can only open coat or flash butt.

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
How do you 'exhibit upper body'? Is there some sort of lower body clothing that must be worn? I can only open coat or flash butt.
You need to increase her lewdness to unlock the option to expose herself even more when she opens her coat. Press Space (or E, I don't remember which button opens her coat) twice once the skill is unlocked

Reactions: Hreulfgar

Gizakoon

May 25, 2020
Sorry to ask another 'any games like this?' question, but the previous discussion focused on the handful of abandoned or early-days-and-likely-to-be-abandoned 3D games (with Exhibitonist Rookie blah blah being the standout among those, though still sadly lacking).

I'm curious about any sort of experience where the focus is on surreptitious exhibitionism/flashing, preferably with gameplay consequences for being found out. I can take or leave sex being involved, but it existing as an incentive to 'lose on purpose' is not what I'm looking for, and as much as I enjoy The Manager Serves All, I feel 'flagrant' exhibitionism is in ready supply, especially as it's often just sort of a short step in more corruption-focused games.

And I do mean to cast a very wide net across (interactive) medium and genre - I'm fine with 2D, purely text, abstract RPG mechanics, clunky RPG Maker real-time games, whatever. As long as there's there's enough gameplay to create illusion of consequence (even as simple as Seleka's 'whoops that guy turned and now you start over), I'm probably good. The ideal would probably be something like Degrees of Lewdity with more robust systems for exhibitionism (stripping is too easily optimized, most of the rest is just a penalty state) or Trap Quest except not a complete corruption kitchen sink.

All I've sussed out beyond previously-mentioned 3D games is Hana's Exposure (yet to try) and Exhibition Academy (heart's in the right place in terms of gameplay, but you know, RPG Maker and sex-focused).

Feb 26, 2018
I think i found the solution for stuck at loading screen issue basically go to windows language setting click add a language pick English(USA) and change windows display language to English(USA)

View attachment 2861052
For anyone still having the infinite loading screen issue, finally found a fix, you want to change the regional format as well not just the display language.

With that finally got to play and clear it, gotta say pretty great game.

Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

Gizakoon

May 25, 2020
The easiest way is to run into someone. They'll turn to face you, then press F. Since you automatically face them while apologizing, you'll need to be exposing your butt for the 'apologize while exhibit' objective (or possibly using body paint).

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
How to make Seleka apologize? while exibit i mean
What Nikku said, but to get the apology prompt in the first place, you have to physically run/collide into the person. You'll know it worked when their attention bar is half full (assuming it's empty at the start).
Also, you can just have butt exposed the whole time you do this.

As for this game in general: a great sandbox for exposure-only. Would welcome games like this and OL Kanon if they had a bigger playing field. (And, y'know, completed.) The third stage was an interesting map too. This needs more stages reeeee-

lowspecgamer

Feb 17, 2021
Hai All...
I am using 1050ti. Almost all 3D unity game I try from f95 make my GPU constantly at 100. It is frying itself.
Playing GTA V is normal though.
Is this because unity not optimized? Any idea to solve it?

Turning off all graphical feature in Seleka still make my GPU 100%.

• Sad
Reactions: cakacakaca6

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Less of an Unity problem and more of a optimizattion/assets streaming issue. I hate to be defending Unity in all this shitshow going on with the Ex-CEO but the engine's main atraction is that is flexible and very friendly to use, problem is that it not only requires "know how" to get out a well optimized game, but also a good hardware target objective. That said, don't expect an indie adult game to have 2K's lv's of staff to optimize the game (for starters) and second; this is speculation from my part comparing other games' performance with this, but there might be some redundancies in the code or something, as yes indeed this game hits GPUs a bit harder than it should given the look of the game.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes