Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Uenvly

May 17, 2018
current download portal on dev's site does not appear to be updated - far as i can tell this WIP build is only accessible via the browser for the time being. assuming full build will be posted there when ready

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Well, well, well, here we are again.
Again, like I said before, his problem is lack of communication, lack of a decent reason for missing deadlines, and still making a shitton of money, though his income's dropped by 67 dollars since my last post.
Honestly at this point I only see three explanations for this:
1. Levy is just absolutely garbage at setting deadlines. This is a really optimistic view that after 7 missed deadlines I'm disinclined to.
2. Levy has a reason for his delays, but its perhaps personal or embarrassing so he doesn't want to talk about it. Like mental health problems. In this case its a bit more understandable, but still, when you're making literally thousands off of people I think you have an obligation to be honest with them. Its not like anyone would hold it against you.
3. Levy is using his patreon as a cashcow, like many devs that use it do. He'll put out an update when he has to, and otherwise kickback and let the money flow in. I worry about this, because I've seen it happen many a time before. And after 7 missed deadlines I have to wonder if we're seeing it again. Will this update come out when he wants a boost to his patreon subs, and then have another indefinite hiatus where he swears its coming out next month?
I suppose we'll see.
EDIT:
Lol of course the update would roll out whilst I'm posting this.
Oh well, I'd say my point at the end about this possibly just being him wanting a subscriber boost still stands.

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Not gonna lie, happy to see some update rather than none, but seeing as facial expressions are major part of the game and oral seems to remove that from the character receiving it, the positioning doesn't make sense.
Yeah, I was expecting a front view of the face with the oral action.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
How exactly do you perform oral actions?
On the new version 38, when you select one of the dildos options you get to choose in which area to use it. At the bottom you'll have the vagina and anal, if you go up to their mouth area you'll be able to select that one for oral. There is going to be an animation of the head changing position into looking up and the dildo comes from up there.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Not gonna lie, happy to see some update rather than none, but seeing as facial expressions are major part of the game and oral seems to remove that from the character receiving it, the positioning doesn't make sense.
Maybe the idea is to use the 'transmit' and 'recieve senses' function to simulate it? Not the same thing though. And that feature and throat sensitivity seem to be work in processes still anyways so we'll just have to see.

Reactions: atur

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I'm, uh, a bit at a loss at what actual content was added, TBH. I mean, oral, sure, but outside of that there really isn't anything but some UI changes here and there.
That said, I don't know, I like this game, but this update really wasn't nearly worth the six month wait, even if you disregard the bugs.
Eh, back to writing my game and procrastinating on a few other things, I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: atur and salty145

fellup

Feb 6, 2018
I'm, uh, a bit at a loss at what actual content was added, TBH. I mean, oral, sure, but outside of that there really isn't anything but some UI changes here and there.
That said, I don't know, I like this game, but this update really wasn't nearly worth the six month wait, even if you disregard the bugs.
Eh, back to writing my game and procrastinating on a few other things, I guess.
yea this release feels underwhelming, the only big thing to notice is oral and since you can't see their faces the suffocation feature isnt as cool as i was hoping but i dont know what i would do differently...

besides oral and sense sharing theres support for futa now and some new bodies for difference races

if you compare to old version theres ton of differences its not just the front end ui, seems like a lot of the work went to refactoring code so it can support new features and rerigging the models for same reason. but theyre almost all boring changes that dont make the current version more fun...

theres definitely a few months worth of work in this version and its the kind of work thats hard to guess how long it will take.... his time probably better spent adding small things like new toys instead of that but hard to predict in advance this would take months, common problem for developers

hopefully got enough groundwork done under the hood to justify the time and make new features faster in future but im not a patreon so im not paying lol

Reactions: atur and masMalkar
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes