Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Oh lol. I've been following this for months now. But I never posted it here cause I figured if it wasn't uploaded before, it got rejected for one reason or another.

For those who are interested in the creator's stuff, this is his/her(?) THIRD work. Theres a fourth project thats SUPER early in development (not even a demo for Patreons), a completed second project (you can download it straight from his website, no need to pirate) and a completed first project (browser only, lame, but also free on his website)

That said, the OP should be updated to link the creator's main webpage : Its the link labeled " " on his Patreon page.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
i love it thank you , when i seen the picture couldnt click the page fast enough

Reactions: Xisis

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Really like this type of games, shame it's only MLP stuff

If we had the option to give them "normal" boobs instead of crotch boobs... blegh.
What are "normal" boobs on a horse? You mean put them on the chest? If that's what you want, then wait for the dragon models to be put in. Those will have a "normal" boob option.

Reactions: Fire Bolt and Grelk

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
What are "normal" boobs on a horse? You mean put them on the chest? If that's what you want, then wait for the dragon models to be put in. Those will have a "normal" boob option.
Basically, we are simply waiting for them to add Spike, his mom or Princess Ember for that to happen

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I'm weirded out by this but my curiosity might get the better of me.

Edit: It got the better of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinvin
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes