4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

koalaxgill

Jan 1, 2020
DOUBT
O
U
B
T

Dev actually started posting updates and work streams few weeks ago (anyone can check it).
And his earnings are growing again sincethe beginning of this year.

Actual TL DR news:
* Levy is working on characters rigs. He found the way he will be doing them and working on that.
* New test build should be avaible soon.
* He got a new artist that will make some assets.
at least he got new artist the only thing i'm interested in anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masMalkar and atur

koalaxgill

Jan 1, 2020
I'm actually the artist, in the dev build its said that Ponka Lonka Truck, or actual which is Too Pink to Pie Young; is one of the new artist. I discovered Levy via this website so thanks person who posted this! and yes im slowly designing new assets for tools and things.
that's cool can't wait to see what you have in store for future versions

Reactions: masMalkar

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
th
Is the game dead ?
the last status update was may 22nd. No. No it's not dead. It's following the exact kind of progress you'd expect for something being developed by one single person alone code-wise. You ever seen Trap Quest? Remember back when updates were scarce back when Aika was the only dev? The only reason we're getting bi-monthly updates now is because they have a team behind them.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
th

the last status update was may 22nd. No. No it's not dead. It's following the exact kind of progress you'd expect for something being developed by one single person alone code-wise. You ever seen Trap Quest? Remember back when updates were scarce back when Aika was the only dev? The only reason we're getting bi-monthly updates now is because they have a team behind them.
Chill bro ! It was just a question ! I don't know the TrapQuest game, but I understand your point.

Arget

Mar 2, 2018
th

actually the latest status update was on the first of june

ChaosCrash13

Jun 17, 2021
Забавная игрушка) Спасибо, что выложили на редкость приятная вещь. Особенно, реакция понях/грифин/драконов друг на друга (и на Козу Глоу, особенно)).

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Забавная игрушка) Спасибо, что выложили на редкость приятная вещь. Особенно, реакция понях/грифин/драконов друг на друга (и на Козу Глоу, особенно)).
Cheeki breeki comrade, we speak English here. Glad to hear you like the game though.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I found this post detailing a new experimental build from the author

This massive update is so frustratingly close to done, but there's still some bugfixing and rigging to do before the major features are really ready. But the game technically compiles and runs, so I'm posting it. This is an in-development version and is guaranteed to be janky.

It pains me to post anything in this state. I'd rather hold on to it until the end result is representative of how much work went into it, but it's been wayyyy too long already without any new builds. I disabled the new stuff that fully crashes the game, including some rig/animation things, so yeah, there's gonna be a bit o' funk.

Don't bother posting bug reports yet- I already know about them. Unless the thing crashes. Then please tell me so I can fix :3

Play

username: patron

password: gaggingbug

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Mistervd

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
I found this post detailing a new experimental build from the author

This massive update is so frustratingly close to done, but there's still some bugfixing and rigging to do before the major features are really ready. But the game technically compiles and runs, so I'm posting it. This is an in-development version and is guaranteed to be janky.

It pains me to post anything in this state. I'd rather hold on to it until the end result is representative of how much work went into it, but it's been wayyyy too long already without any new builds. I disabled the new stuff that fully crashes the game, including some rig/animation things, so yeah, there's gonna be a bit o' funk.

Don't bother posting bug reports yet- I already know about them. Unless the thing crashes. Then please tell me so I can fix :3

Play

username: patron

password: gaggingbug
What's new ?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
What's new ?
There is nothing new, that's a repost of the last beta, back in January.
That's the version that oral (and the feeding tube *cough*) was added, hair physics went totally bonkers, and... that's it, I think. Lots of engine work that should eventually result in more content for the game, but as-is it doesn't really do anything new.

• Haha
Reactions: atur
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes