NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I'm liking the game so far, just got to meet the mermaid for the first time. My biggest complaint, besides the bad english, is how much of a asshole MC is. Yea he's a magical super soilder, but no need to be arrogant, cruel, and dismissive of the others
Yeah, he is an asshole. But that is part of his character arc. He never needed to worry or care about common people, and now he needs to live with them. That is the kind of thing that may make him change his views and start actually liking them.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, he is an asshole. But that is part of his character arc. He never needed to worry or care about common people, and now he needs to live with them. That is the kind of thing that may make him change his views and start actually liking them.
That's good to know, I just hope it won't take too long for his to change for the better

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
That's good to know, I just hope it won't take too long for his to change for the better
The changes should be perceptible by chapter 2 or 3. It will be a slow transition, of course, people won't change quickly who they are. But by the beginning of chapter 3 something will happen to make the mc realize he cares about them. And the player choices will be a factor with this. You'll have the chance to keep things to yourself or share with them, for example. Some of these changes will be subtle. I won't say much more as to not spoil you.

Reactions: S1nsational

acc645785634

Mar 29, 2022
Set in a modern fantasy world, "Secret Island" offers a fascinating blend of past and present as you navigate through a captivating storyline filled with unexpected twists and turns. Along the way, you will encounter a diverse cast of characters, some of whom are not human, and forge deep connections with them. With the option to bring some of these characters into your own life, "Secret Island" presents a unique and engaging gameplay experience that will keep you hooked from beginning to end.
Wait a second, that's what WikiLeaks told me before destroying my Gringotts Wizarding Bank credit score back in 2016.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NocturnalDev

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please add some background music. It is really hard to just read a game that has no audio in it. Background music is needed.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Please add some background music. It is really hard to just read a game that has no audio in it. Background music is needed.
It is on my plans. I'll try to add something soon.
Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Island just women ? hmm, not sure I'm gonna like this one, seems unreal, no one to compete with and no one to cuck , where are the men ?
I wouldn't say you're the only man on the island. There are other people, loads of them. You are however the only man in this survivor group.
I don't think you got to cuck anyone yet, but you get to kill a bunch of dudes that threaten your girls. Don't know if that counts.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: eslamtito229

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
just discovered this game, played it till the end for now. Really like the mc, finally, we got not a wimp character, nor a crazy guy too. would actually be cool to have some more rough sex scenes, like mc just being at least a bit more selfish sometimes, being gentleman during sex is nice, but something to spice it up would be nice too.
but in general, game is really good, the only complaint is sound or lack of it.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
just discovered this game, played it till the end for now. Really like the mc, finally, we got not a wimp character, nor a crazy guy too. would actually be cool to have some more rough sex scenes, like mc just being at least a bit more selfish sometimes, being gentleman during sex is nice, but something to spice it up would be nice too.
but in general, game is really good, the only complaint is sound or lack of it.
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes. Part of the reason of choosing this mc between other ideas I had is that I was tired of wimp/good guy mcs. Part of my background is from tabletop rpg, and this mc is a chaotic evil character, but that doesn't mean he has to be as chaotic and as evil as possible.
Funny that you asked about him being rough is that in the last update (v0.3.7) that is exactly what he did. Even a bit of choking if you are into it. He will be slowly spicing things up with the girls.
Sound is becoming a higher priority in my list. The truth is I really suck at that, so I've been postponing this feature, but many people have been asking for it.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes. Part of the reason of choosing this mc between other ideas I had is that I was tired of wimp/good guy mcs. Part of my background is from tabletop rpg, and this mc is a chaotic evil character, but that doesn't mean he has to be as chaotic and as evil as possible.
Funny that you asked about him being rough is that in the last update (v0.3.7) that is exactly what he did. Even a bit of choking if you are into it. He will be slowly spicing things up with the girls.
Sound is becoming a higher priority in my list. The truth is I really suck at that, so I've been postponing this feature, but many people have been asking for it.
well you got a new patreon subscriber

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes