VN Others Completed Secret Kiss is Sweet and Tender [v1.0.0H] [Rosetta]

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Oh shoot, kissing? holding hands? sleeping next to one another in the same bed?!! That's some hardcore content right there

Reactions: RHyOOO

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Oh shoot, kissing? holding hands? sleeping next to one another in the same bed?!! That's some hardcore content right there
Well - It's a bit more than that. There are some more "spicy" moments. Don't confuse this version over the "Steamified" version that's all rainbows and unicorns. And at the end, despite all that "cleaning up", the VN got refused by Steam anyway. Maybe if they do some Hitler pictures in the background and let the girls wear nazi uniforms, they can have yet another chance. It seems Steam has no problems with that kind of stuff at all.

Anyway - I prefer this over rape, mind control, murder, Netorare, confinement and more of that "funny" stuff. Call me a sissy, but I just like nice love stories with some spicing. But that's just personal of course...

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh damn, this sounds like so many things i love! and that art, it's gorgeous! thanks for the upload OP! :love: i always need more yuri in my life!

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
first, dxd dll is missing, and now application error when trying to run this game?
the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b
Same here, you ever find a fix? Tried every link available and no luck so far.
Didn't have any problems with the MEGA download myself. Which website did you download from?
So you just created a folder, unzipped the download and it worked for you when you click on 'himitsunokisu'? Because I also tried Mega and it's giving me the "d3dx9_dll was not found" error-any ideas on what'd help? Appreciate your time in advance

Uplifted

Aug 10, 2018
Same here, you ever find a fix? Tried every link available and no luck so far.

So you just created a folder, unzipped the download and it worked for you when you click on 'himitsunokisu'? Because I also tried Mega and it's giving me the "d3dx9_dll was not found" error-any ideas on what'd help? Appreciate your time in advance
Try installing DirectX. It should be on the official Microsoft site.