Ren'Py Secret School [v0.01 Pre-Prologue] [TeamTwoSouls]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bloodbath at School_fdgfg.jpg

Overview:

From now on, there is no longer a pawn, there is no longer a weakling who works under the command of others and there is no longer a coward who ignores his own pride and wishes to please others.
The only thing remains is that a guy who overflows with desires to do what he wants.
To get his Revenge? To Dominate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-02
Release Date: 2022-10-02
Developer: TeamTwoSouls -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Pre-Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

character_customize_screen01.jpg scene_02.jpg scene_03.jpg scene_04.jpg scene_05.jpg scene_07.jpg

Last edited:

WorkInSolitude

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Emm, The MC doesn't have penis? Looking at the first image it looks like he has a stump between his legs. Or is it just fo the character creation, and you can choose a penis for him? Looking at the option on the left down, it looks like it, but does that mean he can be withouth penis in the game, because that stump is an option?
Game design looks interesting, i like the images. Won't play for now, but definitelly will try after couple of updates.
Good luck with the game.

Reactions: WorkInSolitude

WorkInSolitude

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Emm, The MC doesn't have penis? Looking at the first image it looks like he has a stump between his legs. Or is it just fo the character creation, and you can choose a penis for him? Looking at the option on the left down, it looks like it, but does that mean he can be withouth penis in the game, because that stump is an option?
Game design looks interesting, i like the images. Won't play for now, but definitelly will try after couple of updates.
Good luck with the game.
Haha the little guy still working out so we didnt add him. Anddd we are still thinking about the size change. But i think it will be.
Thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate that.

View attachment 2079046
Ahh...... I have so many options to make my body the way I want. But I can't choose the size of my penis... just like in real life :HideThePain:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We are still thinking about this feature. But most likely we will.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Haha the little guy still working out so we didnt add him. Anddd we are still thinking about the size change. But i think it will be.
Thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate that.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We are still thinking about this feature. But most likely we will.
You keep saying "little". Starting to wonder now. lol I'll keep my eye on this one and try it later. I wish you well. Good luck.

• Haha

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Interresting start, i wish you luck for the future dev of the game.

A lot of tiny mistakes in the text but that can be fixed easily I guess :p