RPGM Completed Secret Sister Sex 3 ~A Naughty Summer Vacation with Sisters~ [v1.30] [ryoheyLab.]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Cheat: There's a big rock outside of Grandma's house over at the very top right corner of the map. Inspect it to have a prompt show up, then mash as many times as needed. The hint is a reference that in Animal Crossing, one of the easiest ways to get money is by hitting rocks.

Screenshot 2023-12-24 150033.png

Last edited:

soulrave

May 16, 2018
How do you get out at night? Do I have to collect all the bugs and fish first or something?
you have to either collect 10 different species of fish for the mom or insects for the dad.
they give you a boon for every 10 new species of fish/bug you collect. the quest just need to have at least 10/40 completed to get the ability to go out at night.

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
any reward for clearing Hide-Seek? I cant seem to finish the final round
you get a small pixel blowjob from the hide and seek girl.... i spent 40 mins doing that last stage for a pixelated hard to see BJ...i deleted this game after that lol

• Haha
Reactions: HISOUKA

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
I recall its fun mechanics from devs envisioning the evolution of H-RPG to Action-H-RPG, as it's meant to be

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Cheat: There's a big rock outside of Grandma's house over at the very top right corner of the map. Inspect it to have a prompt show up, then mash as many times as needed. The hint is a reference that in Animal Crossing, one of the easiest ways to get money is by hitting rocks.

View attachment 3202126
Easiest way to cheat in RPG Maker games is still the RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu
The rock gives you each time lile 50 Yen, with Cheat Menu you can give yourself directly 99999 and also look for items, HP etc. values.

EDIT:
If someone is going to use the Cheat Menu, I've found variables for girls progress and MCs HP.
Look under "Variables" to find them.
(See Screenshot attachment)

EDIT2:
Progress variables are:
Fuyu: "進行度:制服姉"
Emi: "進行度:売店姉"
Honoka: "進行度:巫女姉"
Increase the variable each time by 10, then get the event done to progress.
HP: "体力の現在値"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HISOUKA
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes