Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Secret Summer - Cheat/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v1.0Epilogue] [KoGa3]

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey KoGa3 , how are you? I just downloaded and tried running the "SecretSummer-1.0Epilogue-pc-compr_Mod" version you shared in the OP, but I get the below:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/modAdditions/modGallery.rpy", line 34, in script
    define Unknown = GalleryItem("Zoe", "galleryScene1", "a120.webp", {"p_name": persistent.nameRePlay})
    define Unknown = GalleryItem("Zoe", "galleryScene1", "a120.webp", {"p_name": persistent.nameRePlay})
  File "game/modAdditions/modGallery.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/modAdditions/modGallery.rpy", line 8, in __init__
    self.pageNum = len(filter(lambda s: s.char == char, galleryItems))//12 + 1
TypeError: object of type 'filter' has no len()
As an fyi, I am running Mac. I tried compiling the game to Mac like I always do with all the VNs, and I have also even tried running it through the RenPy launcher (renpy-8.0.3-sdk). Same error.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3 , how are you? I just downloaded and tried running the "SecretSummer-1.0Epilogue-pc-compr_Mod" version you shared in the OP, but I get the below:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/modAdditions/modGallery.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/modAdditions/modGallery.rpy", line 8, in __init__
    self.pageNum = len(filter(lambda s: s.char == char, galleryItems))//12 + 1
TypeError: object of type 'filter' has no len()
As an fyi, I am running Mac. I tried compiling the game to Mac like I always do with all the VNs, and I have also even tried running it through the RenPy launcher (renpy-8.0.3-sdk). Same error.
Unfortunately I don't know Mac systems, so I can't really help you there. I tried now to make a Mac port from my compressed game download including my Mod I used as a base for the Android port, hope that helps you. Here the download (~665MB):

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately I don't know Mac systems, so I can't really help you there. I tried now to make a Mac port from my compressed game download including my Mod I used as a base for the Android port, hope that helps you. Here the download (~665MB):
Worked beautifully! Thanks Koga! I might have messed up the mod installation to get that previous error.

Reactions: KoGa3