Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Secret Summer - Cheat/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v1.0Epilogue] [KoGa3]

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Hi. I assume you maybe have not installed the right base game: you MUST install the v1.0beta, NOT the new epilogue one! (this only contains the pics for that).
Or the installation went wrong: after you have extracted my Zip, you have to merge the /game folder with the one from the main game.
Thank you KoGa3 !!! That did it. Just redownloaded 1.0beta and everything worked! Thanks again!

Reactions: Capt OA

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if i use your mod with integrated epilogue into main game , can i continue from my last save ( a save with the update before beta..the one with first part of Nora ending (when mafia visit the bakery) thanks

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
if i use your mod with integrated epilogue into main game , can i continue from my last save ( a save with the update before beta..the one with first part of Nora ending (when mafia visit the bakery) thanks
Hi. Unfortunately that's exactly the point in the game where a scene was removed with a later update. So it's not guaranteed the save is "save". Well, if you have problems with it try one a bit before that scene. Or you can try one from me. I have save files at the end of every game chapter, the download is here on the main page under the Mod's in a spoiler.

stonechitlin

May 28, 2017
Quick question, does the scene gallery have everything unlocked from the start? just finished the game doing every green choice for everyone, feels like there should be more than 1 harem scene at least.

Thanks!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Quick question, does the scene gallery have everything unlocked from the start? just finished the game doing every green choice for everyone, feels like there should be more than 1 harem scene at least.

Thanks!
Hi. The gallery was a function started from the Modder "Oscar Six", also the main walkthrough. Since he unfortunately didn't updated it anymore since v0.9 I somehow took over and maintained that as good as I could. I tried to add most spicy scenes there, but maybe one or two I forgot to add. Again, this was originally not meant that I'm doing that on my own.

About the harem: this game started actually without the intention to have one, it was added from the dev quite late in the game because of some player feedback. But there are now not really that much scenes for that, even the ending had not really "full" harem scenes/content for the group. Therefore also the lack of added gallery entries for that from me.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Hi Unfortunately I don't understand your installation instructions since the epilogue has been added. So is the latest version only for the separate epilogue or do I put it in both the epilogue and 1.0 beta?

Ive tried putting into the beta and it seems to be working, I put it into the epilogue which is only 64mb so I don't get whats even within it, It now loads save games but keeps saying error messages and no images etc from previous saved games.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi Unfortunately I don't understand your installation instructions since the epilogue has been added. So is the latest version only for the separate epilogue or do I put it in both the epilogue and 1.0 beta?

Ive tried putting into the beta and it seems to be working, I put it into the epilogue which is only 64mb so I don't get whats even within it, It now loads save games but keeps saying error messages and no images etc from previous saved games.
Hi. You only need the 1.0 beta and my Mod. The epilogue files are already included there. Or, if you are not sure, download my complete compressed one, there all is included (main game, epilogue and Mod)

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Hi. You only need the 1.0 beta and my Mod. The epilogue files are already included there. Or, if you are not sure, download my complete compressed one, there all is included (main game, epilogue and Mod)
So just to be clear with the 1.0 beta adding your mod that is around 24mb also adds the epilogue content? So I don't even need to bother with the epilogue download with adding your mod?

How have you managed that when the epilogue is 60+mb and your mod is around 24

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So just to be clear with the 1.0 beta adding your mod that is around 24mb also adds the epilogue content? So I don't even need to bother with the epilogue download with adding your mod?

How have you managed that when the epilogue is 60+mb and your mod is around 24
Yes, my Mod also adds the epilogue.
The file size differs because I only needed the pics of the epilogue game download for my Mod, not the game engine files itself, since you have them already with the big main game download 1.0 beta.

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
Hi, which download should I use for the Steam version? It has the epilogue integrated now...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, which download should I use for the Steam version? It has the epilogue integrated now...
Unfortunately I don't know the official steam version.

My Mod is based on the game downloads available here on F95zone, I therefore can only recommend to use the v1.0 beta download for my Mod (with integrated epilogue). Or you can download the game with also intregrated epilogue and my Mod as a compressed version on the first page, too.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
there is a way possibility to add option of changing the age of the character?
Hi. Not really, the main game is not meant to change the ages, therefore it's not coded for that, too.

It would be maybe possible for me to add something like that at the game beginning when it's asking the relationships, but as said that would have no influence in the game itself. Also maybe some game dialogs would make no sense anymore with wrong ages of the girls, too. Therefore I decided to not add such an option into my Mod.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The gallery seems to reset the relationships for each individual scene so if you customize it for one scene then start another, they'll go back to calling you Max. Is there anyway to get around this?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The gallery seems to reset the relationships for each individual scene so if you customize it for one scene then start another, they'll go back to calling you Max. Is there anyway to get around this?
Hi. If I remember correctly there is a bug in the used RenPy version of the game. To change the MC name for the gallery you have to use my renaming function in the Mod menu AND restart the game. Then the new MC name is set for all gallery entries.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi. If I remember correctly there is a bug in the used RenPy version of the game. To change the MC name for the gallery you have to use my renaming function in the Mod menu AND restart the game. Then the new MC name is set for all gallery entries.
That doesn't seem to work, unfortunately. The only way to access the mod menu in the replay gallery is to start a scene, and if you customize it for just that scene and quit, it doesn't save. I tried playing through the game normally to unlock a couple scenes and then see if it changed in the replay gallery but that wasn't the case.