Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Secret Summer - Cheat/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v1.0Epilogue] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I dont quite understand, is the Walkthrough going all the way through the content or does it stop at 0.9 where oscars last update was done?
Hi. The walkthrough is for the complete game. But after v0.9 I did the recommendations in the WT (and also the new gallery entries) myself since OscarSix hasn't updated his Mod so far, maybe he has abandoned it.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the info. Could be the issue in the main game that's also mentioned here and is hopefully fixed in the next version.
Yes, the update for Chapter 12 fixed those issues, although it did bring another minor bug to light, very ignorable though. In the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the text says "(Ew, definitely not as sexy in person. Especially when your |rel_f] is involved.)" The 'bracket' in front of rel_f is not the same as the one after, so Im guessing thats why the 'tag' is not being recognised properly.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
KoGa3 you should tell the op of main game's thread that your sticky should be 'walkthrough+cheat mod' not simply 'cheat mod'. Probably most of the players who wants wt mod don't click that because it appears as only a 'cheat' mod

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
KoGa3 you should tell the op of main game's thread that your sticky should be 'walkthrough+cheat mod' not simply 'cheat mod'. Probably most of the players who wants wt mod don't click that because it appears as only a 'cheat' mod
Good idea and good point.

Thank you for the quick work on getting the update to this mod.

Reactions: Nkys

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Thanks for the update! :love:
But tell me: did you sleep sometime or you are always making mods? :unsure::p

• Haha
Reactions: KoGa3

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
KoGa3

Appreciate the mods you make, but I must ask, is it wise to include screenshots of the most recent version that might spoil? Someone looking to download the mod would most likely have not played it yet. Just a thought. :)

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
KoGa3
Parameters in "U1.rpy" file are missing
add fix.

define AA = Character('Sasha', color="#ffffff")​
define MM = Character('Miracle', color="#ffffff")​
define BB = Character('Sabrina', color="#ffffff")​
define PP = Character('Paris', color="#ffffff")​
define BT = Character('Big Twin', color="#ffffff")​
define ST = Character('Small Twin', color="#ffffff")​

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
KoGa3
add fix.

define AA = Character('Sasha', color="#ffffff")​
define MM = Character('Miracle', color="#ffffff")​
define BB = Character('Sabrina', color="#ffffff")​
define PP = Character('Paris', color="#ffffff")​
define BT = Character('Big Twin', color="#ffffff")​
define ST = Character('Small Twin', color="#ffffff")​
Those are already in KoGa's script.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the update! :love:
But tell me: did you sleep sometime or you are always making mods? :unsure::p
Morning. That's me after finishing the Mod...
nap.gif

KoGa3

Appreciate the mods you make, but I must ask, is it wise to include screenshots of the most recent version that might spoil? Someone looking to download the mod would most likely have not played it yet. Just a thought. :)
I mostly using my previews from the actual content. I'ts probably because I'm doing them when test-playing my Mod - and that is most likely in the new content. Also I want to show in the previews the latest functions.
Well, and I maybe want them to be a little sneak for the game update, too. But I added a spoiler warning to it now.
KoGa3
add fix.

define AA = Character('Sasha', color="#ffffff")
define MM = Character('Miracle', color="#ffffff")
define BB = Character('Sabrina', color="#ffffff")
define PP = Character('Paris', color="#ffffff")
define BT = Character('Big Twin', color="#ffffff")
define ST = Character('Small Twin', color="#ffffff")
I checked it. but as Wolf™ said it should be already integrated.

Last edited:

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
I checked it. but as Wolf™ said it should be already integrated.
it is not integrated, with v0.14 update more new characters were added to the story, this is not in the "U1.rpy" as I mentioned. as it showed constant error here, I made a change to my game, well I hope I helped you.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
it is not integrated, with v0.14 update more new characters were added to the story, this is not in the "U1.rpy" as I mentioned. as it showed constant error here, I made a change to my game, well I hope I helped you.
Well, that's weird. I even re-downloaded my own Mod to check if I eventually forgot it in my upload. But it's in there:
Have you maybe installed another Mod? Or the (still outdated) one from OscarSix? Otherwise I have no clue.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Well, that's weird. I even re-downloaded my own Mod to check if I eventually forgot it in my upload. But it's in there:

Have you maybe installed another Mod? Or the (still outdated) one from OscarSix? Otherwise I have no clue.
I downloaded your file, it had errors, I checked the code and saw where the error was and modified it. and also warned here.
file it but if it's right, beauty. :love: :cool:(y)

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
If you use unren for any reason after installing the mod you have to comment out this line

screens.rpy:319:#default quick_menu = True

otherwise, you get a traceback as quick_menu is defined twice.

Wierd is the fact that the game runs fine if unren is not run.

Code has not changed so quick_menu is still defined twice.