Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Secret Summer - Cheat/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v1.0Epilogue] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3, just informing you that the game has been updated, I know you're pretty quick to update new releases, please update the mod at your own leisure. And, thanks for all the quality mods and features, they make playing VNs easier! :)(y)
Made a quick update for my Mod. I'm still adding the walkthrough recommendations myself for the new game parts, the WT/gallery Mod from OscarSix wasn't updated since v0.9 so far.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Game Version: v0.11 remastered
KoGa3 I don't think this mod is for the remastered version(which is still at v0.10)

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
The mod works fine on this version...
1640192515402.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW the game OP was updated, there's no 'remastered' version now.
Or maybe the current version is the remastered one... who knows? :unsure:

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Doesn't work for me and that's the version I have.
Did a quick check, even with both main game download versions ("normal" and compressed), and at first sight both worked for me. But then I looked - according your error log - into the U1.rpy, and there is indeed the variable "Cbf" defaultet twice. So I asume you have activated the developer mode in Ren'Py or something ("unren-dev.rpy"), because then it checks that and there is the crash. If you start the game without that all works fine...
I'll do a Mod update/patch later and remove that little issue in this file U1.rpy, than the problem should be solved even for the dev. mode.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Did a quick check, even with both main game download versions ("normal" and compressed), and at first sight both worked for me. But then I looked - according your error log - into the U1.rpy, and there is indeed the variable "Cbf" defaultet twice. So I asume you have activated the developer mode in Ren'Py or something ("unren-dev.rpy"), because then it checks that and there is the crash. If you start the game without that all works fine...
I'll do a Mod update/patch later and remove that little issue in this file U1.rpy, than the problem should be solved even for the dev. mode.
Yes, I did. Thank you, bro. No rush on the patch. Just whenever you have time. Thanks again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yes, I did. Thank you, bro. No rush on the patch. Just whenever you have time. Thanks again.
No problem. And it's already "Modding day" today for me anyway... I've finished now a second one, and it seems a third game for me is now also ready to get released soon...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No problem. And it's already "Modding day" today for me anyway... I've finished now a second one, and it seems a third game for me is now also ready to get released soon...
No rest for the wicked. lol Maybe it's time to change you name to 'WickedKoGa'. Ahahaha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Reactions: Grimlar

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry Oscar something went wrong in the download. I redownloaded and it worked fine. Sorry.:mad:

Reactions: KoGa3

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
It blows my mind, you are faster than the wind. Many thanks!!
(y) :love: (y) :love: (y):love:(y):love:(y):love:(y)(y):love::love:

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
I dont quite understand, is the Walkthrough going all the way through the content or does it stop at 0.9 where oscars last update was done?