Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Secret Summer - Cheat/Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v1.0Epilogue] [KoGa3]

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The walkthrough function is deactivated by default. Please open my Mod menu (the button below in the games quick menu) and turn it on:

You can do that at any time in the game (and also deactivate it again if you needed the correct answer only for a certain choice)
I already opened the Mod Menu but i dont have the Walkthough option.

There is nothing between status info and show/change names

EDIT: My bad, i downloaded the first link that apparently doesnt have the WT included....

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I already opened the Mod Menu but i dont have the Walkthough option.

There is nothing between status info and show/change names

EDIT: My bad, i downloaded the first link that apparently doesnt have the WT included....
It seems you have the Mod version without the walkthrough then. Please download the version v0.8aWT and install it.

Reactions: w_Stew

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
I made a little Mod update (before the new game version v0.9 is here...) with three major changes:

- a Mod menu overhaul
- I dropped the cheat/info screen only Mod version for now
- a new Mod function: Walkthrough+/WT+. You get ingame hints a bit before branching points are reached caused by game variables.

Info: it's deactivated by default (otherwise you would have to start a new game). You can activate it in my Mod menu or (if enabled) also in the info screen:

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
So this has everything from OscarSix's plus your cheat mod? Including the improvements to let you see missable scenes?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So this has everything from OscarSix's plus your cheat mod? Including the improvements to let you see missable scenes?
Since I merge his Mod script file changes and mine together, then (hopefully) all of his improvements should still work. I tested the new walkthrough and gallery entries and they worked fine for me. Don't know if there are also enhancement for missable scenes in it (in this episode I didn't see any in his code changes), but actually they should work, too.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
mod menu isn't showing up at the bottom of my screen. choices r highlighted in green, but i just can't access the mod menu.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
mod menu isn't showing up at the bottom of my screen. choices r highlighted in green, but i just can't access the mod menu.
This should actually not happen. Just tried it with a new installation on my end and it actually worked.
Maybe possible causes:
- you have installed another mod: e.g. the "Transparent Texbox Mod" overwrites my settings for the quick menu
- Something went wrong during the download or installation
- the quick menu was deactivated by you - activate it again in the "Preferences" under the point "Advanced game settings"
- you are using the "Remaster" version of the game, it is not compatible with my Mod so far

If all this doesn't help you could try to reinstall the game and my mod.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
This should actually not happen. Just tried it with a new installation on my end and it actually worked.
Haven't installed the remaster version. Just tried reinstalling it again that didn't work. Went into preferences and don't see anything called advance settings anywhere.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Haven't installed the remaster version. Just tried reinstalling it again that didn't work. Went into preferences and don't see anything called advance settings anywhere.
There seems to be something going wrong with the installation of my Mod, this menu item should definitely appear in the "Preferences". Really strange.

the compressed game with already installed Mod, if possible you can try that.